Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worthy of its own thread. GO Aly, GO Aly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! It feels soo good when you're done, doesn't it!! Congrats!
    http://official-linerider.com/index.html

Comment

Congrats Aly
      Be always determined in Life and Love

Comment

Aly, congratulations!

Now you have a bright, new, shiny MSW. The more stuff you can put on your business card the better!

Good luck!
        The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
        --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
        ––Paul Nussbaum
        usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Congrats Aly

Comment

Yep, the fun's over girl. Time to jump feet-first into the working world. Congrats girl, I know how hard you've worked.

But just one question....are you actually wearing something OTHER than jeans for once??
            "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Congrats Aly!!

FO is right; your accomplishment is impressive. Take time to savor it. I hope you find a job that fulfills you and pays well!
              My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Comment

Congratulations Aly.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Way to go Ali! Be proud of your accomplishments! I know we all are!
                    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by DeadEye
                      But just one question....are you actually wearing something OTHER than jeans for once??
                      Hey now, I can clean up when necessary...BUT if I could find a job I could wear jeans to, heaven!!!!
                      www.cawvsports.org
                      The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
                      We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

Congratulations Aly!

Comment

COngrats!

Comment

Aly

Congrats on your wonderful accomplishment and my guess is you will have a great job in no time. My wife has her Masters in Social Work from the University of Chicago and works in a grammar school and just loves it.

Celebrate the end of one part of you life and the new beginnings you are about to undertake.

Steve

Comment

Congrats, good for you!

Comment

Looking for patd

Trying to get a hold of patd, would like more info on the handcycle carrier.

Stevie P

Comment

Working...
                                X