Protect yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protect yourself

Hey all, I saw this spot here so thought it would be good to share this website that helped my some recently.

My son was applying for jobs and doing great on the interview but two separate companies ran background checks and they came back with negative things on there that was not his. We learned about how to get the criminal reports removed and how to stay on top of this so it doesn't happen again at www.backgroundcheckrepair.org/. I'm pretty sure they're a non profit and there's a lot of good information on the site.

Apparently, this type of thing happens more often than you would expect. You would think there was some type of security that made sure this couldn't happen but in most places it's just a human like you or me entering the information and we all make mistakes.

Anyhow, I hope this helps someone.

Take care!

I moved this to the Work, School, and Money forum. It would be pretty lost in the Website forum, which is little used. (KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
      I moved this to the Work, School, and Money forum. It would be pretty lost in the Website forum, which is little used. (KLD)
      Sounds good. Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
      X