Lawyer for applying SSDI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oddity. Good points and I agree.
    Nevertheless, after all the complication, I have been very tired. Severe fatigue is eligible for LTD. It is just a matter of how to prove the fatigue.
    Also, what if the broken femur didn't connect the bridge after a year?
    For abled body, broken bone, cellulitis, UTI could be acute & treatable. For a quad, these things can push him above the limit. I think It is all matter of how they accept the conditions.

This is one of reasons on my denial letter.
    "PT shows that you have motor function and you are trying to become more active, however you were very deconditioned" I think it should be a reason for approval. Motor function? Yes, I didn't die. I can move some part of my arms as a C-6 complete SCI.
    My point on this one was "Yes, I am still trying to become more active, but my condition is not enough. This is the reason why I filed the LTD claim, but you denied."
    Last edited by JK; 10 Aug 2019, 4:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JK View Post
      Oddity. Good points and I agree.
      Nevertheless, after all the complication, I have been very tired. Severe fatigue is eligible for LTD. It is just a matter of how to prove the fatigue.
      Also, what if the broken femur didn't connect the bridge after a year?
      For abled body, broken bone, cellulitis, UTI could be acute & treatable. For a quad, these things can push him above the limit. I think It is all matter of how they accept the conditions.

This is one of reasons on my denial letter.
      "PT shows that you have motor function and you are trying to become more active, however you were very deconditioned" I think it should be a reason for approval. Motor function? Yes, I didn't die. I can move some part of my arms as a C-6 complete SCI.
      My point on this one was "Yes, I am still trying to become more active, but my condition is not enough. This is the reason why I filed the LTD claim, but you denied."
      That is outrages. I see people all the time on disability and can't figure out how they receive it because they look in good health.
      I remember one guy told me he has anxiety. And he owns rental property and does all the handy work on them. Another guy was working part time under the table and he told me he was collecting disability but it wasn't enough so he was doing Mechanic work to help get by.
      I think that is what attorneys are for. To scam the system.

Comment

Working...
      X