I cant believe they pay me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant believe they pay me

I'm bored, and have a new phone...time to play!

Pardon the loud talking and grunting, it's somewhat noisy and I'm just kind of groany tonight, lol. Enjoy a mini-tour of a small corner of the inner bowels at the phone company:

LOL @ NSA comments!!! I didn't mind working aftergoons but mine were 5pm-3am which was handy for picking up the ex as he was done around that time ... usually. That was our usual grocery trip time! LOL Weirdos. Then breakfast and then bed and then do it all over again ... time to make the donuts ...

The only thing I hated was snowstorms because if I don't make it to the front door, I won't be found until around 6am!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Are you trying to get fired?

Comment

Department of Homeland Security.

No not NSA but The US Department of Homeland Security.

Ti
        "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Comment

Originally posted by Patton57 View Post
          Are you trying to get fired?
          Andy likes the thin ice.
          I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

You guys are probably right, that video could fall under photography of critical infrastructure, which could entice a cave-dwelling Afghani to think "AH HA! There's my next target!". So I have deleted that video showing me assuring a delightful customer experience while adding value for shareholders.

Comment

Originally posted by nonoise View Post
              Andy likes the thin ice.

I've got Andy's number.

Comment

We were doing so well, just shy of 6 months went by before someone got stuck in the elevator again. I guess now having 1 functioning elevator out of 5 is plenty though, just a bit slow getting a car...with no one in the building, on a Sunday, lol. Enjoy the sound of smooth and mechanically sound elevator equipment, who needs an amusement park? :

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                  We were doing so well, just shy of 6 months went by before someone got stuck in the elevator again. I guess now having 1 functioning elevator out of 5 is plenty though, just a bit slow getting a car...with no one in the building, on a Sunday, lol. Enjoy the sound of smooth and mechanically sound elevator equipment, who needs an amusement park? :

Trump will have to put those elevators on the top of his infrastructure list!

Comment

Originally posted by nrf View Post
                    Trump will have to put those elevators on the top of his infrastructure list!
                    There still is a freight elevator going to the high-rise section...Deferred Maintenance is still possible!

Comment

There still is a freight elevator going to the high-rise section...Deferred Maintenance is still possible!
                      Just hope that when the last one breaks you’re not upstairs or ,even worse, on it!

Comment

Lies! All Lies!

https://theintercept.com/2018/06/25/...-nsa-spy-hubs/

Comment

NBC5 Investigates a mysterious building being a spy hub for the NSA...

https://www.nbcchicago.com/investiga...490419061.html

I'm going to have to go with President Trump's assertion that NBC is Fake News. Heck, when their "investigation" is a "welcome to 2 months ago" plagiarism of someone else's delusional reporting...not much credibility there.

I will note however that a facility-wide memo has been circulated which encourages no longer wearing a black suit and dark sunglasses to work.

Comment

The expressway ride home often manages to annoy, even at midnight, with random closures due to repair projects, weekend drunks/rideshare morons, CUV pilots, you, etc. But tonight was most impressive...Fail Truck took out all 4 lanes:

Sure am glad it was just a little ahead of me, rather then having to park my ass in whatever cluster this generated for like an hour
                            '

Comment

The expressway ride home often manages to annoy, even at midnight, with random closures due to repair projects, weekend drunks/rideshare morons, CUV pilots, you, etc. But tonight was most impressive...Fail Truck took out all 4 lanes:

Sure am glad it was just a little ahead of me, rather then having to park my ass in whatever cluster this generated for like an hour
                              '
                              Mashing the gas on that accord just ain’t the same as the challenger, huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X