I cant believe they pay me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by funklab View Post
    Mashing the gas on that accord just ain?t the same as the challenger, huh?
    Yeah Andy! It?s not I bet huh?

Wonder how your old Monte SS would size up against that Honda! (just saying is all! 😈&#129315

Wonder how your Challenger would size up against the Scat Pack Challenger (again, just saying is all. LOL &#128514
    Too bad the owner of the Scat Pack made a bone-head decision on twist-throttle handcontrols...... the same bone-head now knows he needs a new configuration come next Spring. 🤣🤣
    When that said Scat Pack awakens to pound the pavement.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by funklab View Post
      Mashing the gas on that accord just ain?t the same as the challenger, huh?
      Nope, not really. But IMO a finer commuter as it is smaller and easier to drive, seems like less of a waste to sit in traffic, very nondescript, and since purchased used...I get to treat it like a beater and not be overly concerned about it

Originally posted by nick View Post
      Wonder how your old Monte SS would size up against that Honda! (just saying is all! 😈&#129315

Wonder how your Challenger would size up against the Scat Pack Challenger (again, just saying is all. LOL &#128514
      Honda vs. SS. I think it would come down to tires. The Honda spins the front through most of 1st gear and chirps the shift to 2nd. It has some Michelin tires somewhere between Carbide and Diamond on the hardness scale for like a 100K mile treadwear warranty, lol. But you never can tell...we do have to test that out, the Honda is pretty "VTEC, Yo!" when nailing it.

392's...I got 30mm wider tires FTW, and a black gas door for +50HP

Comment

Working...
      X