Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChesBay View Post
    Is your insurance Medicare?
    If so, are you using Original Medicare Plan or a Medicare Advantage Plan?

i am so furious cathe ducette less than 9.00 charged 25.00 regular 11.00 charge on that site 5.00

Comment

American healthcare system FTW once again... or should I say for the fail???

Comment

Anyone know a site that ships to Canada for the Poeisis Duette cath? $75-86 just to ship to Canada there.
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by vjls View Post
          i pay 20% medicare advantage
          I seem to hear more complaints about "Medicare Advantage" plans than traditional Medicare.

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
            Anyone know a site that ships to Canada for the Poeisis Duette cath? $75-86 just to ship to Canada there.
            Canadian customs wants their (big) cut. I think you'd have to stick with Canada based suppliers

Comment

Originally posted by Brent K View Post
              If you are paying out of pocket, buy from here. http://www.discountcatheters.com/poi...catheter-18-fr

It's the cheapest online supplier that I have found.

i talking to united about me buying and getting reimbursed its do able

ok u did great where do i find colorplast ostomy supplies

Comment

Here is one site. Pretty much any supply company that carries ostomy supplies will carry Coloplast, since they are one of the largest companies in the world:

http://www.stomabags.com/?SID=h01afr...pmkteq6k0orsl3

(KLD)
                The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Not available in Canada. Small company has not sought Health Canada's approval.
                  Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                    Not available in Canada. Small company has not sought Health Canada's approval.
                    They are in Canada: https://www.coloplast.ca/ostomy/people-with-an-ostomy/

(KLD)
                    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
                      The Duette cath I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
                        Here is one site. Pretty much any supply company that carries ostomy supplies will carry Coloplast, since they are one of the largest companies in the world:

http://www.stomabags.com/?SID=h01afr...pmkteq6k0orsl3

(KLD)
                        thank you i went looked up what shepard chared was about 15 .00 higer per item not bad heck of a lot better that the cathes i am still fuming over that

Comment

great called 3 in network but the only 1 that actually carries these supplies says they do not hve contract with united for mine ducette cathe or wafers or pouches they want me to change no happen

gave me 5 more 3 of them only handle legs arm braces

Comment

Working...
                          X