workers compensation for van conversions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

workers compensation for van conversions

Wondering if anyone has had workers comp pay for their van conversion. I know they will not pay for the van itself but was curious if they will help fund the conversion, hand controls, seats, etc.

Originally posted by cfx View Post
    Wondering if anyone has had workers comp pay for their van conversion. I know they will not pay for the van itself but was curious if they will help fund the conversion, hand controls, seats, etc.
    I have wc and I get a brand new van every 5 years.. Of course every case is different..

Comment

Keep in mind that Workers' Comp is a state program, so each state has their own standards.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

just called my case worker and said first I need a C-9 form filled out from my doctor then see if it gets approved. Looks like a lot of red tape but I will try. Its well worth the effort

Comment

Working...
        X