Is anyone else taking Coursera courses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else taking Coursera courses?

I began with the Machine Learning course and have been continuing ever since.

I'm currently working my way through their Data Science specialization and it is finally getting interesting. (Next week: Statistical Inference and Regression Models.)

In the future, I plan on taking the Systems Biology specialization.

If you're on Coursera, what courses are you taking?
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

And you didn't tell me about this before, because?
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

About Coursera?
      ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Edwards View Post
        About Coursera?
        Yes. Last winter would have been shorter. This coming winter I have a date with Ancestry.com.
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

My apologies, then. I only started with it earlier this year.

There's also edX and Udacity.

Comment

Interesting. I will do more that quick 1 minute look to see what it is.

Comment

wow, I also wish I'd known about this sooner!
              Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

and Skillshare and Udemy...

http://www.skillshare.com/
                http://www.udemy.com/

Comment

My apologies, then. I only started with it earlier this year.

Thanks! I'm sure these will get some use coming up.

Comment

Working...
                  X