Bladder Sling Mesh Lawsuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bladder Sling Mesh Lawsuit

Hi, has anyone had any experience with the bladder sling (mesh) lawsuit yet? Or recommend an attorney?

I need to find out about this too. Mine failed

Comment

We contacted one of those TV lawyers, but they want 40% plus to be determined expenses. Sounds steep to us....
      Last edited by apache_camp; 20 Aug 2012, 7:55 PM.

Comment

it is steep. most take thirty percent plus expenses.

Comment

If you are talking about a class action suit which is going to negotiate a settlement without going to court, these are nearly all a scam by lawyers who specialized in these types of class action suits. The people actually harmed by the product or procedure rarely see even pennies on the dollar for their actual loses/pain/suffering, etc., while the attorneys get rich off preying on the victims of the company being sued.

Here is a pretty good article about this: Are Settled Class Action Suits Scams?

For a fictionalized story of how this legal scam works, I would refer you to "The King of Torts" by John Grisham.

If you have a legitimate claim, you would do better to file your own suit with a legitimate personal injury attorney (yes, they do exist).

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
          X