School Teachers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 11 year old daughter is much more computer literate than me Patrick
    i'm sure she's somehow hacked my secret password and has entered this site.
    she often jibes me about wasting time here.
    I don't know your situation but since malta is such a small island and everyone is obsessed with what their neighbour's are up to one must be cautious what one does in private especially if you have been fortunate to be teaching their kids. Even a rumour can ruin your career. This does not in any way mean WTF has done something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
      You're spot on LTF, 4th graders have nothing better to do around a comp.
      You can't google wtf's name and find her here. She's never shared her last name. Other than her avatar, you couldn't possibly identify her either. Is your name Patrick Madsen? Maybe that's why people find things about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish Old View Post
        Don't want to hijack, but . . .

Todd, glad to see you have power and internet. What's going on down there? Sounds bad in Braithwaite area.
        Lots of rain and slight wind where I am. It's really not too bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by peterf View Post
          My 11 year old daughter is much more computer literate than me Patrick
          i'm sure she's somehow hacked my secret password and has entered this site.
          When my daughter was young, my screen was password protected meaning she could not even turn on my computer without it. If the password is strong enough, she shouldn't be able to do that.

If she is that much of a computer genius, you are going to have alot more problems than the sexuality forum at Carecure.

My kid never had an interest in what I was doing on here. Maybe you are spending time at CC when you should be spending quality time with her and she is feeling a little left out?
          T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
            You can't google wtf's name and find her here. She's never shared her last name. Other than her avatar, you couldn't possibly identify her either. Is your name Patrick Madsen? Maybe that's why people find things about you.
            LOL Todd. Yep, it's my given name. Just saying is all, no judgment. I think we'd both be surprized what those little buggers can find on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by peterf View Post
              good luck in your teaching vocation i hope you get familiar with your learning outcomes lesson plans, notes, assignments, result sheets and record of work. i advise you to keep your own files up to date and in order to be both professonal in the classroom and on paper. as for learning ability challanged students you will need special training. Again you may have to be a bit more suttle in what you post in the r/s i would not like my students or their guardians to call me out for what i post on the internet in my free time. but this is only personal advise.
              I don't think I've written anything on here that I need to tame down. What I really think and would like to post here, I don't, because some people don't have my sense of humor and its not my board, otherwise I'd be posting all kinds of shit. Now if they were to get into my cell phone that's another story, because I have some crazy ass shit on there.
              A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

I don't think you have either WTF. I feel you're a breath of fresh air everytime I see your avatar.

Comment

I don't think you have either WTF. I feel you're a breath of fresh air everytime I see your avatar.
                  A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

I have an associates degree in special education from a junior college(right out of high school). The plan was to transfer to a four year and complete my bachelors degree but life happened and I ended up working in a medical factory for almost seven years.

I'm now toying around with finishing my bachelors in special education or maybe starting something new in business administration (like human resources) or social work.

I started classes the 27th in general studies until I decide. I've been meeting with a career counselor and with vocational rehab to try to make a decision.
                    Mimi

Comment

I feel you're a breath of fresh air everytime I see your avatar.
                      I know. Those tits get my motor running, too.

Comment

ya they nice. some of those fourth graders are going to be daydreaming some daydreams there.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck503 View Post
                          I know. Those tits get my motor running, too.

Comment

Originally posted by jody View Post
                            ya they nice. some of those fourth graders are going to be daydreaming some daydreams there.
                            I kinda don't think that 4th graders really have much interest in a woman's breasts no matter how nice they might be. That doesn't usually happen until they get a little bit older.

Comment

Originally posted by novanoin View Post
                              I have an associates degree in special education from a junior college(right out of high school). The plan was to transfer to a four year and complete my bachelors degree but life happened and I ended up working in a medical factory for almost seven years.

I'm now toying around with finishing my bachelors in special education or maybe starting something new in business administration (like human resources) or social work.

I started classes the 27th in general studies until I decide. I've been meeting with a career counselor and with vocational rehab to try to make a decision.
                              Go for it

Comment

No comment
                                Last edited by peterf; 31 Aug 2012, 1:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X