Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take on Life

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Take on Life

    I started a company called Take on Life. I would love to get some feedback to hear what you guys think.

    Thanks!
    C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

  • #2
    I like your idea, but like, those are kinda expensivre t shirts. I shop at thrift and consignment stores now that I live on the dole.

    Comment


    • #3
      very clean web site! I love lemons!!
      Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

      I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jody View Post
        I like your idea, but like, those are kinda expensivre t shirts.
        Thanks for the feedback! I can certainly sympathize with you, but based on my costs I have already compromised pricewise. They are very good quality T-shirts.
        C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Liz321 View Post
          very clean web site! I love lemons!!
          Thanks Liz!
          C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

          Comment


          • #6
            how about iron-ons? Id do some stickers for my guitar cases.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jody View Post
              how about iron-ons? Id do some stickers for my guitar cases.
              I prefer the quality of screen printing. Use the contact form on my website to send me your address and I will send you some stickers for your guitar case
              C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

              Comment


              • #8
                I think you should add some photos to your website (I believe you gave me that advice on my site). I also like lemons. Stay with quality material even if it cost more. My brother has the designing gene (www.osorepublic.com) in our family.
                The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
                --General George Patton

                Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
                ––Paul Nussbaum
                usc87.blogspot.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PN View Post
                  I think you should add some photos to your website (I believe you gave me that advice on my site). I also like lemons. Stay with quality material even if it cost more. My brother has the designing gene (www.osorepublic.com) in our family.
                  Thanks Paul! I couldn't agree with you more on the photos, I'm actually working on it already. Lining up a photographer and models is harder than I thought.

                  Originally posted by PN View Post
                  My brother has the designing gene (www.osorepublic.com) in our family.
                  Nice stuff! Is it available online?
                  C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lewis View Post
                    Nice stuff! Is it available online?
                    Mark, not at this time. He has another clothing line but the purchases are made in retail stores.
                    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
                    --General George Patton

                    Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
                    ––Paul Nussbaum
                    usc87.blogspot.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Love the twist on the use of lemons for Take on Life. The site is very clean and fresh looking, which is a great tie-in with the lemons. I loved how uncluttered and easy it is to navigate. The Fb Fan option on the right is a great way to spread the word about Take On Life. (BTW, I'm now a Fb Fan. You made it far too easy not to become one.)

                      Pics will be a great addition. I've no doubt you'll manage those without cluttering the look of TOL.

                      Best of luck to you with Take On Life!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LaMemChose View Post
                        Love the twist on the use of lemons for Take on Life. The site is very clean and fresh looking, which is a great tie-in with the lemons. I loved how uncluttered and easy it is to navigate. The Fb Fan option on the right is a great way to spread the word about Take On Life. (BTW, I'm now a Fb Fan. You made it far too easy not to become one.)

                        Pics will be a great addition. I've no doubt you'll manage those without cluttering the look of TOL.

                        Best of luck to you with Take On Life!
                        Thank you for the comments!

                        I'm glad to hear that you guys think the design is clean. I added a background pattern last week to make things a little bit more interesting because it was a little too plain. I was hoping it wouldn't be distracting. I wanted to mimic a watermark.

                        Thank you for becoming a fan on Facebook!

                        I hope to get pictures done in the next week or two. I will be incorporating pictures on all of the product pages so that the T-shirts and designs are better represented. However, I personally find the use of vector art more comforting and fitting the brand better. Nonetheless, I do realize the importance of letting customers see the actual product.

                        Thank you for the kind words!
                        C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm a fan of the vector art as it is in keeping with the overall look of your site. Is there anyway to have both without losing the artwork or creating visual clutter? Just thinking aloud.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LaMemChose View Post
                            Is there anyway to have both without losing the artwork or creating visual clutter? Just thinking aloud.
                            Indeed, that's what I was thinking. Everything will remain the same except under each product page vector there'll be a couple photos (maybe text links, but most likely small icons of the image to be clicked). Thanks for thinking out loud!
                            C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Everything came together beautifully this weekend for a great photo shoot. I turned my brother into a photographer and had some friends model the shirts for me.

                              Check out the Take on Life T-Shirt to see the photos and how I worked them into the site! Let me know what you think :-)
                              C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X