Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock traders corner

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Pretty good churn day today, in and out of SPY XLF USO IWM options. Holding Q's 30 puts overnight, ST trend line broke, so I'll ride 'em.

    Anyone still messing with the market here?

    Comment


      #92
      I guess I should have bought more MRO on the dip but I am officially gun shy on just about everything except maybe considering some future EWZ or SPY.
      And the truth shall set you free.

      Comment


        #93
        I'm in the market every day. I dread the weekends.

        Comment


          #94
          Just a tip. Buy 'NOK', even without oil the GDP is and will be 15% higher than say US.
          Last edited by Leif; 26 Feb 2009, 9:01 PM.

          Comment


            #95
            The nuts cameout with their budget today. Our money and our future to fine a cure is going out the window.

            If your in geron GET OUT! This stock could be going to zero if obama gets his way. He trying to get rid of private venture money and large cherity donations by taxing it to death.

            The guy is black monday. And I'm not saying it to be funny. GET OUT OF ALL MEDICAL STOCKS!

            Comment


              #96
              Originally posted by TheRainman View Post
              The nuts cameout with their budget today. Our money and our future to fine a cure is going out the window.

              If your in geron GET OUT! This stock could be going to zero if obama gets his way. He trying to get rid of private venture money and large cherity donations by taxing it to death.

              The guy is black monday. And I'm not saying it to be funny. GET OUT OF ALL MEDICAL STOCKS!
              The cure and all the entire healt care system will go down the drain just by taxing som earning more than USD 250.000 - Whath?

              I understand you earn more than 250...

              Comment


                #97
                I day traded in the mid 90's I could not even fathom doing it now. You boys have more balls than brains.
                Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

                Comment


                  #98
                  Originally posted by Leif View Post
                  The cure and all the entire healt care system will go down the drain just by taxing som earning more than USD 250.000 - Whath?

                  I understand you earn more than 250...

                  Leif,

                  Yes, this socialist administration is killing capital in the public sectors. His plans are like there isn't a recession going on. We have a housing problem, so he wants to takeaway new home buyers tax deductions. How stupid is that! We need venture capital money to invest in new and old businesses to create jobs and he wants to tax them to death.

                  I could go on. But this is serious to our money. If we don't get enough dems to stand up to pelosi were in trouble. The good news is. I heard a few of the dems are not happy and will.

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Nice warzone today, eh?

                    Lows taken out in the end. Still holding those Q's puts from Thursday, and added a 'well capitalized' amount of SPY puts in the mosh-pit today. I'm loaded up for next week's follies.

                    Next week should be interesting for sure, possible free-fall with no recent support levels for reference? Or this really was a double bottom of sorts...doubtful.

                    And going back to the Obama killing the market subject...today was funny. He was speaking to a bunch of military types about withdrawing from Iraq...right when that speech was over, the market got knocked down from near its highs. Amazing how he can not be even speaking about financial stuff and he STILL crashes the market, lol.

                    kkmay...I know what you mean about weekends...this stuff is like a combo of a really good soap opera combined with some good high-stakes gambling but with exponentially better odds in your favor. Who needs crack?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by TheRainman View Post
                      The guy is black monday.

                      Speaking of Black Mondays...your thoughts on the possibility this coming Monday? I'm thinking it is the perfect setup. Only thing I'm wondering about if the 401K types that actually are still in the market realize where the market is and actually get thoughts of bailing out. But then again, .cpc was leaning heavy to the long side Thursday so maybe everyone was bullish enough to get trapped and this might be the push. Your thoughts?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Andy View Post
                        Speaking of Black Mondays...your thoughts on the possibility this coming Monday? I'm thinking it is the perfect setup. Only thing I'm wondering about if the 401K types that actually are still in the market realize where the market is and actually get thoughts of bailing out. But then again, .cpc was leaning heavy to the long side Thursday so maybe everyone was bullish enough to get trapped and this might be the push. Your thoughts?
                        Andy,

                        I'm scared to be on either side right now. Were way over due for a over sold bump. But I think were going lower over time. This adminitration only cares about wiping out our 401'ks.

                        Comment


                          It's fun.

                          Comment


                            One bright spot that is still under the radar, home surplus is shrinking fast.
                            And the truth shall set you free.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
                              One bright spot that is still under the radar, home surplus is shrinking fast.

                              Where did you read that at. Obama's web page?

                              Comment


                                The effects of govt mandated forclosure delays?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X