Moving forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving forward

So I graduated with a bachelor's in business administration - finance degree this past weekend. Felt good. Another figurative step forward post sci. Its true what many on the forums have said, there is a lot of life ahead of us still. Now on to getting a j-o-b. Got to keep move'n forward!

Congrats on your achievement! Hope you find a job that you can love. What are your plans next?

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

yayyyy wipee

Comment

Nice one, congrats
        C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Congrats JMiller, outstanding accomplishment! Best of luck with your career search.

Onward & Upward,

Chris

Comment

Congrats, jmiller
            Daniel

Comment

Great job!!

Comment

Good for you man! That's a hell of a feat.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. As for the job prospects, I had successfully made it through a round of interviews in the winter with an auto company for a financial analyst position, unfortunately they differed new hires indefinitely due to business conditions. Not that shocking. Something will come up...... eventually.

Comment

Congratulations! (On the degree, not the interview .....)

Be sure that you tell EVERYONE you are looking. You never know who knows someone who knows someone who works for .......
                    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Working...
                    X