Icon Wheelchairs at the PVA Games in Tampa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icon Wheelchairs at the PVA Games in Tampa

We'll be at the PVA Games in Tampa for the expo on Saturday the 13th, and will be around at the venues until the 17th.

If anyone wants a demo specifically, let me know at jeff@iconwheelchairs.com, and I'll have the pieces and parts ready to configure it as required.

I assume you mean the National Veterans Wheelchair Games (not the PVA Games). The NVWG are actually sponsored by both the Department of Veterans Affairs and the PVA, but are one of the VA's main special activities sports programs held annually.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

@SCI-Nurse - Yes, my error.

I certainly didn't mean to disenfranchise the VA in terms of their participation as a sponsor of the event.

Comment

Working...
      X