Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VA approves OT to reduce their claims backlog !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VA approves OT to reduce their claims backlog !!

News release It's about time!!
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

how are they doing this with the sequester?
    "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

Comment

The Dept. of Veterans Affairs is exempt from the sequester, since they were converted over to a 2 year budget cycle (last year), by Congress.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

The V.A. does an incredible job.

Comment

Keep in mind that the benefits division (VBA - Veterans Benefits Administration) is separate from the healthcare division (VHA - Veterans Health Administration) although of course all are under the umbrella of the Dept. of Veterans Affairs.

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by lonecoaster View Post
            The V.A. does an incredible job.
            you have that right, the VA is the best.
            "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

Comment

I began receiving healthcare from the VA Jan 2010 because a sudden NSC disabling event made me eligible. Prior to 2010 my healthcare had been provided in the private sector for decades.

I much prefer the VA system!! for numerous reasons.
              Chas
              TiLite TR3
              Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
              I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
              <
              UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Working...
              X