No announcement yet.

VA Priority Groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I made some calls on the 20th of this month to get more info about the priority groups.

I only heard back from them today. 6 days later. Wow. Too long in my opinion to wait for critical information.

How is it going Linda? Any Progress?
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

GREAT NEWS!
      I got a call today from the business office of the local VA telling me the doctor's form came through and Dave will definitely be changed from Priority 5 to Priority 4.
      She was sending a letter out and wanted to make sure we knew what it meant.

Thank you everyone for all of the info.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
        GREAT NEWS!
        I got a call today from the business office of the local VA telling me the doctor's form came through and Dave will definitely be changed from Priority 5 to Priority 4.

Great, and thank your husband for his service for us all. He earned this.

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
          GREAT NEWS!

That is awesome news Linda! Plus it is friday so Lockup is on. As the saying goes "the sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while".

Comment

Working...
          X