No announcement yet.

I must be going more insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is anklosing spondalytis in the neuro form there is a new drug in phase 3 trials with good results so far. And they can also prescribe TGF's for it. The diet connection was new to me.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

It also sounds like Guillen Barre...a lot of the things you talked about (getting ill, then not being able to move, etc) sounds exactly like a kid I used to coach who had Guillien Barre. He ended up recovering...but some people do not. I am not saying this is what it is...but you do have symptoms of it.

I feel for you though...it took 5 years before they diagnosed me (Primary Lateral Sclerosis). I went through a lot of doctors telling me it could be one thing, or another, or it could not be one thing or another...or it was all in my head...or I was faking it...or psychologically wanted to be like my roommate who has been disabled since birth. It is a frustrating time...so if you need to talk or anything...I am here to listen.
      "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
      X