help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed

my father inlaw has been in &out of hospital with this transverse myelitis.he went for gall bladder removal came out walking went back in 2days later paralysed ,15days later he was walking again.He continues to have bad spasms which have been so bad hospitalized for days.They have him on meds but not working,walking seems to help some but not always.just wondering if someone can give him some good advice. Thanks rachel

How long has your father in law had TM, Rachel? Has it been stable before the gall bladder operation? Has he been seen by a neurologist who specializes in TM. And when was his last MRI?
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Working...
    X