Avoiding vaccines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rmpage
    Wow, thanks for that. I might have to get down there and check it out.
    If at all interested I would sign up for the quad-list as Jim Lubin is the list owner and has TM. Jim is also the one who does all the IT stuff using sip n puff morse code to write his stuff. He can talk and use voice recognition but prefers morse.. The quald-list will be filling up with who is going, prices of dofferent hotels and whee they are and if light rail goes to the conference hotel from them.

The symposiums are for doctors, RNs, OT, PTs, etc, who want the CME's and to learn how to diagnosis these things in the ER when possible and the best current treatments when not. People come from around the world, I mean patients, docs, families. For those who cannot make it they put the entire thing on VHS and DVD now. But the experience for someone who knows nothing about what this weird disease they have is the conference and meeting others with the same weird conditions is a real spirit lifter. Hope to see you there. Sue P.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

I had a hepatitas shot (second in the series) 10 days before my infarct at T-6. Anyone with something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lookingup
        I had a hepatitas shot (second in the series) 10 days before my infarct at T-6. Anyone with something like that?
        If I remember correectly Cody Unser had a Hep A vaccine a week or two before she was diagnosed with TM.

I had an infarct at C4 and hadn't had a vaccine in 7 years for anything. Is there any history of artherial sclerosis in your family? Just curious.

I do think that anyone who is diagnosed with TM or anything like it soon after a vaccine should ask their doctor to report it to the CDC or the equivalent disease control agency in your country. It's about the only way we'll learn if some vaccines cause problems and if so, what kind and if the risk is worth the chance of the disease in the population again.
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Working...
        X