Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lookout Big Pharma! The Mushrooms are on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More studies on more psychedelic compounds. Awesome.

https://www.businessinsider.com/new-...18-5?r=US&IR=T
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Heh, FDA giving a substance a "breakthrough therapy" designation, while the DEA is giving it a "Schedule I" designation. Will it be approved as therapeutic to people or therapeutic to fulfilling the Rambo-esque fantasies of certain law enforcement organizations? Stay tuned...

Love the part of placebo & talk therapy and MDMA & talk therapy...no shit one will be more participatory, lol

Comment

https://newatlas.com/psilocybin-magi...therapy/56928/

'Break-through' status and trials ordered by FDA.
        "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Wow.. super interesting to be reading this research on mushrooms. It is about time this information is getting out there.
          Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant here to learn more about spinal cord injury and related disabilities to better serve my patients, also chief editor for the OTA Guide

Comment

Too bad shrooms don't regrow spinal cords.
            T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

Too bad nothing regrows spinal cords and we're all fucked for life. Don't believe the hype.

Comment

Hype, Oddity?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ly9j9yy14s...%20PM.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pooaimevc...0copy.pdf?dl=0

Comment

Yeah I was just being a sarcastic pessimist to rib Mize some. I know diddly squat about cure progress. What little I do know leaves me, as a lower motor neuron injury, with little hope at all. UMN and rats get all the love! Change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Oddity View Post
                    Yeah I was just being a sarcastic pessimist to rib Mize some. I know diddly squat about cure progress. What little I do know leaves me, as a lower motor neuron injury, with little hope at all. UMN and rats get all the love! Change my mind.
                    Are you T11?

We are working on LMN injuries.

Comment

T12 highest damaged location. L3 is lowest. My cord got stretched across its length from T12-L3 due to vertebrae dislocation. Most damage localized at the junction of T12 and L1.

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                      Are you T11?

We are working on LMN injuries.
                      Last edited by Oddity; 5 Dec 2018, 8:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oddity View Post
                        Too bad nothing regrows spinal cords and we're all fucked for life. Don't believe the hype.
                        You mean the topical tetracycline I've been using won't work?
                        T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

So this might actually happen...

Oregon is a step closer to becoming the first state to legalize psychedelic mushrooms. In November,

Oregon's secretary of state
                          approved language for a ballot initiative that would make "magic" mushrooms legal.
                          https://www.businessinsider.com/magi...galize-2018-12

Comment

I know that I'm a little late to this thread. But, it's interesting enough that I thought I would post anyway. Just began my own "research". I'm using a strain called "Golden Teacher". Since I'm a rookie, I only tried 1g of dried mushroom to see how the body reacted. No issue with spasms. I loved the experience overall and am looking forward to higher doses. I believe that most people would benefit from psychedelics under the right conditions.

Oddity, you mentioned using 5g. Any issues managing your temperature or anything at that level? Do you lose the sense of "self" altogether? Or, does it feel like there's still a "you" experiencing things?
                            Jason

C5/6 Complete - water skiing accident 1994.

Comment

Working...
                            X