Heat Wave Sweeps Across the U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timaru View Post
    Add in 20 MPH winds and driving rain and you could have been in the UK for the past week!

Darn 'merkins hoggin' all the warm weather!
    I just got in from running errands. It was 16°C, which when converted to quad BTUs equals hypothermia. I'm wearing a pair of long sleeve shirts and I had to return home and crank up the heat. Dramatic differences between the two coasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Van Quad View Post
      I just got in from running errands. It was 16°C, which when converted to quad BTUs equals hypothermia. I'm wearing a pair of long sleeve shirts and I had to return home and crank up the heat.
      Tell me about it! I've been away fishing for the last week and was virtually confined to the cottage for three days - it's mid July for Gawd's sake!

Comment

Originally posted by marycsm77 View Post
        It's 92 F already on LI at 10am. But i swore during the brutal winter, that i would never complain and if i did i should be slapped, so i'm not?
        Just have to agree on this. One of those days gave us a heat index of 117 but the winter is still coming out of my bones. Will take this anytime before those long brutal winters, don't have air either.

Comment

Working...
        X