18 gigapixel 360deg paranoramic photo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 gigapixel 360deg paranoramic photo!

This is a very neat picture. Prague, in 360deg. The resolution is unbelievable! Zoom all the way in and you can see clear into peoples windows. I had never seen the way the residential buildings are laid out before. What a nice looking place. I like the one roof with a hole cut in it for an atrium.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Way cool!
    KB

Comment

Wow, amazing city and picture. Now let's play a "where is ...":

Can you find this woman, the proof is a clip from a broader view. Good luck.
      Pharmacist, C4-5 injury but functional C6 (no triceps/flexors)

Comment

Originally posted by JGNI View Post

I found out what time it is, but can't find the lady in the window...
        "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

I found two clocks with different times. 1 @ 7.00 The other @ 3.45 go figure

Comment

Originally posted by DaleB View Post
            I found out what time it is, but can't find the lady in the window...
            At least you tried

Comment

I'm wondering what she's doing. Robe hiked up to the waist, one hand between the legs...maybe this should be in the R-n-S forum.

Comment

Originally posted by JGNI View Post

Found her. See below the red umbrella.

Comment

Ah hah! I used the angle of the shadow to figure out which direction to look, and there she is. In a building along Kubelikova, you can see what direction I'm looking in the upper left hand corner of the pic.

Comment

jinx...i owe you a coke...or a backrest...

Comment

Daleb, beaten by chick by only a minute. And yes, the shadow was the way to narrow down the search.

As for what she is doing, I don't know, taking advantage of the sunlight to shave her ...

Comment

Ha! I almost took the time to add an arrow

...and, no worries!

I also narrowed it by the color.

Comment

find the pizza box

Comment

Very cool and amazing photography! A friend just returned from Prague and was raving about the experience and the affordability. Didn't think there was any foreign place that still valued the USD.

I used to catnap in a sunny city window. Might not be such a good idea on a 6th floor window sill laying on top of a bunch of slippery quilts.
                            Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Working...
                            X