No announcement yet.

Opinions rewarded for SCI vent users...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was asked to chronicle my efforts to hopefully go from fulltime ventilator user to successful DPS user (success can be defined multiple ways) for the International Ventilator User's Network (IVUN) in a series of articles / blog entries.

Since this thread has an outdated title, I started a new thread, and also because my first blog entry kind of condenses the info on this thread. Here's the new thread:

https://www.carecure.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1205999

- Bill :-)
    Wheelchair users -- even high-level quads... WANNA BOWL?

I'm a C1-2 with a legit 255 high bowling game.

Comment

Bill, I was just thinking about you this week and was wondering where you were with it.
      I have been reading about your cough assist use on your web site and it has been very helpful. We are trying one out.Your information there is well written. Thank-You!
      I was going to mention that Dave has a passey muir valve that is clear with a low profile. He had the big aqua one since he was trached again in June 09. We happened to run into a woman who had the smaller one, so asked the RT from DME company if he could find us one.
      Good Luck!

Comment

Thank you Linda for your thoughts. I recently got one of the clear, smaller Passy-Muir Valves also. I didn't know such a product was an option until reading OrangeJello's info above.

- Bill :-)
        Wheelchair users -- even high-level quads... WANNA BOWL?

I'm a C1-2 with a legit 255 high bowling game.

Comment

Working...
        X