Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange creature washed ashore NY beach

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Strange creature washed ashore NY beach



    http://www.postchronicle.com/news/or...12161636.shtml

    Some speculate that it's a:

    A turtle without a shell or other sea creature
    A decomposing pug or other dog
    A raccoon or other rodent
    An undiscovered animal
    A mutant creature
    A science experiment gone bad
    Last edited by antiquity; 2 Aug 2008, 11:16 AM.

    #2
    We also speculate that it is a bunch of bull shit.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

    I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

    Comment


      #3
      Wow, if that is really not a photoshop doctored photo it is disturbing. The beak area looks like a turtle (sort of) but the rest of the body is definitely something else. Creepy.

      Comment


        #4
        After you've been in the water a while, your own mother wouldn't be able to recognize you.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Liz321
          We also speculate that it is a bunch of bull shit.
          I can see that you've neglected your religious schooling.
          "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
          J.B.S.Haldane

          Comment


            #6
            James Riddle Hoffa
            http://www.facebook.com/ivicamaotze.rod

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Wesley
              After you've been in the water a while, your own mother wouldn't be able to recognize you.
              hahaaaaaaaaaa....good one......

              Comment


                #8
                The "Thing" washed up on the beach not far from me, I do like Wesly's theory.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by alhavel
                  The "Thing" washed up on the beach not far from me, I do like Wesly's theory.
                  Are you the mysterious "Stranger" that took it away? :-)
                  Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

                  I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Beware guys ...was an alien ....

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Not I,,,,,

                      Comment


                        #12
                        It's a chupacabra, flipping the bird, no less! Who could be so cynical as to think that's not real?
                        Blog:
                        Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by betheny
                          It's a chupacabra, flipping the bird, no less! Who could be so cynical as to think that's not real?
                          bethany ...mucho chupacabras in puerto rico.....

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I have an odd fascination with them, Adi. I google them. My family tivos it if they see a show about them, b/c they know I'll want to see it.

                            Chupacabra es muy fascinado.
                            Blog:
                            Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by betheny
                              I have an odd fascination with them, Adi. I google them. My family tivos it if they see a show about them, b/c they know I'll want to see it.

                              Chupacabra es muy fascinado.
                              Claro que si ...siguramente ...the creatures are still an enigma ...and the way they suck the blood victim.I love to watch as well discovery ,ngc,animal planet etc.amaizing info and tv.shows.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X