X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWEET, I need one of those.
    Go Georgia Bulldogs

Comment

I had wanted one of these last year so I could access the back of my sister's acreage, where there's a rescue horse farm to feed the 'animules'. Wheeling through bumpy pastureland is no fun - lol.

I was told by someone in the know on here, that Polaris has some sort of defect. How long have you owned it?
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

We just got one too, same color. I'm going for my 1st ride Sunday,yay. It's been too long since I've been. I can't wait 'til I get my hand controls too.

Comment

Just got home from going out to eat with the wife. I will post some pics in a few after I take em.

Comment

I have had my rzr since May and have had no problems. There is an airbox recall on the earlier ones made.
            Unisteer is now making power steering for almost all of the sxs on the market. I have heard good things about them and have one on order. Should make riding a lot easier.
            I also made my own hand controls and like them.

Comment

Maddog, you and I are neighbors...I live in NC just North of Charlotte. Anyway, here are the pics of my RZR and hand controls, I think...patent pending of course

Comment

Originally posted by shak
                boy looks almost street legal do you think that would be to far fetched?
                DEPENDS ON THE STATE, IN MT THEY ARE, AND IM GETTING ONE!@ WOOT
                JEFFREYSWENSON.COM - MYBLOG

Comment

Looks fun... Most western states like Montana and Colorado (where I live) allow you to tag 4 wheelers making it legal for you to drive on the roads. They zip by my house all the time.

I found this recall while looking for a price for the RZR:

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml08/08521.html
                  T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Nice That looks like fun Did you make your controls?If not where did you get them and how much were they?Ive got the same controls in my car but they were donated to me,so I dont know where they are sold.
                    "Independent from the rest of the sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by NEWPARA
                      Nice That looks like fun Did you make your controls?If not where did you get them and how much were they?Ive got the same controls in my car but they were donated to me,so I dont know where they are sold.
                      i got the same ones too, i pretty sure they are spendy, chrysler paid for mine
                      dad is gonna make some for my rzr i am getting this summer wooot!

Comment

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy
                        Looks fun... Most western states like Montana and Colorado (where I live) allow you to tag 4 wheelers making it legal for you to drive on the roads. They zip by my house all the time.

I found this recall while looking for a price for the RZR:

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml08/08521.html

old recall, new ones are fixed, just get an 08

Comment

Just traded one of my motorcycles and sold a sportsman 700 to get a new Razor. I was pretty bummed out about the deal until I took the Razor out for the first time. Lets just say I got over it. This machine rocks. Cuts the bogs like a knife through butter. Didn't even have to use 4 wheel drive for the most part. Tranfers are a cinch once you get your bum over the safety bar. Making hand controls for it to be put in soon.
                          If I was meant to have wheels under my ass, what the hell are these legs for?
                          http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455040496

Comment

Me Likey!

Comment

Originally posted by jdhoggg
                              Maddog, you and I are neighbors...I live in NC just North of Charlotte. Anyway, here are the pics of my RZR and hand controls, I think...patent pending of course
                              How the heck did you get your chair in there? Did somebody put it in there for you? That's the only thing keeping me from getting one. I want to be able to put it in myself. Probably with a lift of some sort.
                              T8/9 (2-24-06)
                              IOWA

Comment

Were do i get a set of hand controls?

Comment

Working...
                                X