Awesome Fast Hand Control Karts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Fast Hand Control Karts

I have 2 Rotax 125 2 stroke Powered Hand Controlled Karts For sale both in pristine shape and ready for action !! capable of doing 80 mph with close to 3 lateral gs in the corners !! the karts both have electric start Rotax Fr 125 cc senior motors, motion pro twist throttle, Brembo Brakes, computer data, carbon fiber seat, trick bodywork and more !! if your intrested and would like to setup a day at the track contact me for a good time !! you gear heads will smile for days !!

Check these Links For more details on Hand Control Karting http://www.180psi.com http://www.gimpspeed.com

Comment

Would these controls be able to work on say a IKF kart with like a briggs or yamaha motor?
      T8/9 (2-24-06)
      IOWA

Comment

How much for one of those beauties and how much to ship to So. Cal?
        Sometimes the lights all shinin on me; Other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been: The Grateful Dead

Comment

Originally posted by RSieck
          Would these controls be able to work on say a IKF kart with like a briggs or yamaha motor?

Yeah !! the only issue is just getting the carburator cable linkage dialed in ,, all othe components just bolt on and your ready to go .. most karts run only one rear brake caliper .. ive been running this same setup and making improvements to the control design for over 7 years !! they work awesome !!

Comment

The karts are Located here in So Cal !! chek out www.180psi.com for more details on each kart .. if your serious about maybe picking one up , you can find my number at that site and we can hit the track !! peace !!

Comment

2 Handcontrolled Racing Karts

Rotax 125 cc 2 stroke electric start engines , Met Blue chassis , Douglas Mag Wheels , Tillet Ribtec Carbon Seat , Mychron Alfano Data , Brembo Brakes , Motion Pro , Gforce Belts . Less than 2 and 14 hrs on each Kart . Both Run strong and are Track Ready !!! Geared to run 60 to 100 MPH and pull 3 gs $ 4500 / $ 5500 OBO Contact Chris @ 951-541-6724 or Gimpspeed@hotmail.com

Comment

I know this is really old but does anyone have info on best way or kits to make a racing go kart accessible? My father in law does races and gave me a kart to get into it but I’m looking for the best way to set it up

Comment

Not that hard. I put the master cylinder for the brake up on the steering column made a lever for my left hand, like the paddle shifters on cars. (Hard to bleed the brakes, got to tip the kart or reverse bleed. I clamped a bike brake handle to the steering wheel and ran the cable to the carb. Biggest thing was the seat. Get a seat your shoulders fit inside. If just your body is in it, its hard on your rib cage. Make a way to keep your feet in the kart. I put velcro on the bottom of my shoes and on the kart. Pad the seat-A LOT.
                  Last edited by baldfatdad; 06-23-2020, 11:19 AM. Reason: forgot something, im old

Comment

Working...
                  X