Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all you kick-a@& car enthusiast's!!

Just found this on Yahoo!!

I'm getting my Christmas list together right now.

Eddie

http://www.forbes.com/2007/10/24/car...hisSpeed=15000

i'd still take an evo 9 mr w/ 50k to play with over any of those...
    still, badass rides
    "All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

Comment

Viper all the way baby!......

Comment

I'm just an old fart I still prefer the old muscle car with a built/blown motor that runs the quarter mile in high nines (any body can build a chevy, it takes money and talent to build a mopar)

Comment

I'll take a 800hp Ford Powerstroke 4x4 that weighs 8000lbs, can run a 11 second 1/4 mile, and drive anywhere, get 16mpg, and pull a 15,000lb trailer, and smoke pretty much anything on the street
          T8/9 (2-24-06)
          IOWA

Comment

Well, seeing how you guys aren't choosing from xmas list nick gave us on that site, I will also post what I really really want from Santa....even though I've posted many times before...oh well..... Pretty please Santa...I'll do anything.....

http://www.dodge.com/en/2008/challenger/

Comment

anything??? ho,ho,ho LOL

Comment

brrrm brrm boom brrm brrm moove your ass or i shoot thing is what i want!
                http://www.facebook.com/ivicamaotze.rod

Comment

one way to get through the traffic out in cali. this would be classified as serious road rage..ha,ha.

Comment

lol ivica is that an abraham tank?

Comment

Originally posted by darrel
                      anything??? ho,ho,ho LOL
                      "Yup" After driving my bro-inlaw's 70 Hemi-cuda yrs back, this would be the next best thing...

PS: I never did get the Mopar of my dreams, although I have owned 70 Satellite (1st car) a 69 Bird, an 80 Vette, a 77 Dodge Ram 4x4 (the one I rolled in my accident), a 84 Bird, and a 90 Bird. I guess I have been fortunate..

This Hemi-cuda and the 70 Sate (I pretended it was a Roadrunner.lol.. )

Comment

man you are spoiled!!! is that a 39 coupe in the back ground? plus you have a pick up in the drive getting rebuilt... what, one toy is not enough?? I am very jealous of you now...

Comment

turbo diesel burro[donkey]...no emisson test need it....

Comment

Originally posted by monkeygirl
                            Well, seeing how you guys aren't choosing from xmas list nick gave us on that site, I will also post what I really really want from Santa....even though I've posted many times before...oh well..... Pretty please Santa...I'll do anything.....

http://www.dodge.com/en/2008/challenger/

I didn't know there was more to choose from, but I like Turbos, so I'll take the Quad Turbo'ed V-16 , I think I could top it out on a few country roads around here (253mph!!!)
                            T8/9 (2-24-06)
                            IOWA

Comment

if santa gets you that I'm calling foul!! I still haven't got my front teeth from him...LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X