Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

Any guess to who will finish #1 in the NFC East???

E A G L E S!!!

Last edited by NoDecafPlz; 12 Aug 2007, 11:47 AM.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Five "infiltrators" invade Cowboys training camp.

Eagles Fans Invade Cowboys Training Camp, The "Infiltrating 5" have struck

infiltrator
    Member No.: 66776
    Team: Eagles
    Fan Since: 9/4/75

I just wanted to post this one here for now. We'll have pics and such on later.

We had a blast and we're at least on local TV. Fox Sports made their way to us at the Alamodome to talk to us too. Hopefully we'll make it on there too. There were 5 of us in Eagles jerseys and we absolutely owned that place. They booed us like crazy when we were walking to our seats... then we broke out into the Eagles fight song.

To top it off, the part they caught on the local news is when just before we sat down we got in a good, loud E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!

COWBOYSSUCKS wife was there and said when we did it, every player on the field, and especially T.O. looked up at us.

It's never too early to get into the enemy's head.

Just wait until you see some of the pics.

Oh, and t.o. blew 4 catches that I saw.... maybe more.

Comment

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/MyFox/...1&locale=EN-US

Comment

Originally posted by NoDecafPlz
        Any guess to who will finish #1 in the NFC East???

E A G L E S!!!
        Ha.

Good one.
        -------7-23-04----------
        C5/6- Workin' on Recovery
        www.darrentempleton.com
        www.pushtowalknj.org

Comment

About Freakin' Time

that the Eagles scored some (56!) points and won a game! They looked great in just about every play.
          Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

My Philadelphia Eagles are trying their best to ruin my Sundays! After a stellar game against Detroit, they gave up 12 sacks against the Giants! Even so, they were mostly in that game and the others they've lost. The defense has been very respectable. The offense, with one exception, has been very unproductive. Special teams started out as a horror show, have improved to mediocrity. The coaching seems rigid and uncreative, with absolutely no feel for developing and maintaining momentum in game situations. They just don't get that insistence on forcing the "big play" is killing them right now.

Why, oh why didn't the Birds sign Garcia and let McNabb heal enough to play with confidence? Why is he holding the ball so long? He seems unable to move to his left, and he's not planting on throws. I would also love to have a serious deep threat speed receiver. Stallworth went to New England without even an offer from the Birds. The high priced "sure hands" of Kevin Curtis have way too many drops. His speed isn't scaring anybody.

Laughingly, I still believe this could be an above average team. Even at 1 and 3, I'll drag my ass to the sports bar to watch them play the Jests (sic). Let's see if they can get a win.

Stop laughing, Kristi! Despite records, You know it will still be a war when our teams match-up.
            Foolish

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Double post. Please delete.
              Foolish

Comment

I always love a good rival game Foolish no matter what the record is for either team.

It's 9:45 and I just got back to my hotel room just 9 after the Patriots kicked our ass in the 4th Qtr. It was a good game until then. I still had a lot of fun, got some free shit, dad got his picture taken with a cheerleader, I was surrounded by them. This hot guy in a wheelchair goes - get your pom poms and go join em. Ummm - yeah right.

I'll write up more when I get back to Sioux Falls. I'm beat and hungry. 83+ degrees in the sun and wore a light longsleeve shirt under my jersey. I went to the bathroom and took it off at half time. Pictures of meetin Rbrauer and McDuff, etc. will be posted soon.
                "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
                http://www.kristi-allen.com

Comment

Kristi,

Was a good game until the 4th. Lookin forward towards your post and pics.
                  Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Comment

@

Sunday, November 4, 2007
                    NBC, 8:15 PM ET

The City of Brotherly Love Welcomes Our Friends From Dallas.
                    Foolish

Comment

8 Plus Hours Of Sitting, Eating And Drinking

4:00 - Colts vs. Patriots (I say Patriots win)

8:00 - Cowboys vs. Philly (Cowboys all the way baby!)

I'll have to remember to do my pressure shifts.....

Comment

Has anyone noticed that the spread is only like two or so points?

As die hard as an Eagles fan as I am, this shocked the shit out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by NoDecafPlz
                          Has anyone noticed that the spread is only like two or so points?

As die hard as an Eagles fan as I am, this shocked the shit out of me!
                          Serious? Link? I predict that Philadelphia will win or get blown out. Will James and Lito Sheppard are dinged, We need them both to play and have good games. The linebackers need to take away the middle. Romo has to have a dirty uniform for us to have a chance. McNabb needs to get time and make throws. Westbrook will be Westbrook, but there need to be other legitimate threats to prevent them from keying on him without paying a price.

We need defensive turnovers and touchdowns. Here's the game that determines the season. Sunday can't come soon enough!

Go Birds!!!
                          Foolish

Comment

Maybe Philly can find a way to their 4th win this year. Don't care for either team, but I'd like to see Dallas lose EVERY w/e.

I'm sure Philly will get more points.. even at home.

The ''real'' game comes on b4 this one.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

It's 3 1/2 now!

Nov. 4 Dallas
                              4:15 p.m. at Phila.
                              Favorite DAL DAL DAL
                              Point spread -3½ -3½ -3
                              Total 46½o/u 46½o/u 46½o/u
                              Total money line -110 -110 -110

As long as every Bird leaves a pint of blood on the field (preferably a Cowboy's)
                              I'm proud of em'.

Comment

Working...
                              X