What would you be driving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corvette

2007 Corvette Z06 505hp baby....this thing is so fast at one time GM was thinking of making a person take a driving class before being able to drive it....the faster it goes the happier I am....I guess that is why I am in a chair I was racing my brother in his motorcyle missed a curve...but I won

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Chappell
      Now THAT'S a car.

Comment

05 ZX-10R, 175hp, 9 sec 1/4 mile, 186 mph .... and that's bone stock

Sure do miss her
        "All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

Comment

Originally posted by jbinny
          05 ZX-10R, 175hp, 9 sec 1/4 mile, 186 mph .... and that's bone stock

Sure do miss her
          sweet bike..

Busa for me please...
          C5-6 - 22 years

Comment

Originally posted by quartermile
            sweet bike..

Busa for me please...
            hows about the ZX-14... fast as it is ugly

Comment

he zx-10R naild me to my whelchair.. BUT I LOVE BIKES AND ONE DAY I WILL BUY STRONGER, FASTER ONE maybe!
              http://www.facebook.com/ivicamaotze.rod

Comment

Mem - someday, it will be mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun

damn Shaun i thought i had seen all the radical petes, thats coolest yet, copying pic now, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jbinny
                    hows about the ZX-14... fast as it is ugly
                    You were into bikes also? There's hope for you yet! LOL

I'm out of date on bikes...ZX10 was the new improved ZX9? ZX14...what little I know of it, I just gotta say, wow.

There's a guy next door to my work with a ZX-14, he doesnt ride it much it seems in talking with him. But as he is a new rider, it is good to hear that he has respect for the bike. But the story gets interesting if I may go off on a tangent a bit here. The guy with the ZX-14 broke his neck back in the day...rolled a Mustang GT 'vert while getting chased by the State Police. Has the surgury scar on the neck to prove it, one arm slightly gimpy. Strange world eh? Oh wait...next door to the broken neck guy there is a guy that has a BMW R1150R which is the same bike as I had as my 'touring' bike...he broke his back once also. I forget the story how, but really weird how all this is going on next door to my work, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by quartermile
                      sweet bike..

Busa for me please...
                      Me too. Great bike.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Originally posted by redroc2
                        2007 Corvette Z06 505hp baby....this thing is so fast
                        Now we're talking. American muscle beats Italian trash anyday.

-An '01 Z06
                        -My favorite Mustang in my town
                        -The ultimate choice for a street/drag car..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff
                          -My favorite Mustang in my town
                          Yeah, I wouldnt mind riding that Mustang either...oh wait, you meant the car...yeah, it's nice too

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
                            You were into bikes also? There's hope for you yet! LOL

I'm out of date on bikes...ZX10 was the new improved ZX9? ZX14...what little I know of it, I just gotta say, wow.

There's a guy next door to my work with a ZX-14, he doesnt ride it much it seems in talking with him. But as he is a new rider, it is good to hear that he has respect for the bike.
                            Isn't there hope for everyone though?

It pretty much took over as Kawasaki's bad boyafter everyone butchered the 12R. The ZX-14 is just plain scary. I got a chance to take on for a test spina couple months before I broke my neck last summer, and let me tell you... I seriously wouldn't trust myself on that thing for more than the five minutes rode it.
                            I never really liked the look of the busa. Too bulky and bubbly lookin.

Comment

Shaun...

How about this big rig?
                              Injured May 19, 2006, C4 incomplete

Comment

big time fun old memories

to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Comment

Working...
                                X