Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bikers!: Yamaha FJR1300AE

this one made me giggle... i will be riding again one day:

push-button shift and computer controlled auto-clutch (note, there is no clutch lever!)

read about it september 2006 ama magazin (american motorcyclist), page 28.

or check it out here:
    http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/pr.../501/home.aspx

That's pretty cool. I miss biking. My SCI happened when a dumb whore turned in front of me while I was on my '99 Triumph Sprint ST. Had a '97 Yamaha YZF, a '94 Yamaha Seca II, and a '83 Honda Nighthawk 550 (my first bike) before that.
    6/18/00: T-5 complete

Comment

Thats really cool! I miss riding alot!
      Steve
      C5-6 Feb 05

Comment

Wow...

...I like it...Think I'm going to look into it...

Comment

my SCI happened when a little old 83 yr old lady made a left hand turn in front of me! my next bike is going to be a Harley!

Comment

I m new to this site ,but Im looking for sci people who are serious about ridding motorcycles.Ive been out of the hospital for almost 2 months ,and Ive already rode my xr 50 with the help of training wheels and a rear hand brake. Pm me If your ridding or just want to ride.Im in so cal,it would be cool to find local people!

Comment

Heres a site in aulstraila check it out !!http://www.dreamfit.com.au/pages/mot...-prototype.php
              I have another one too but this one looks good!

Comment

I'm still riding but having problems with shifting into second can't feel the shift with numbness in the leg...I had to to go with a lighter bike...so the Harley just sits there in the garage...bummer...I miss it... Thinking of getting a side car so I wouldn't have to worry about the weight of the bike but what fun is that?...I like the feel of leaning in curves too much!...

Comment

Working...
                X