2006 CC Fishing Derby.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stlyin moe

Shaun, maybe we could sweeten the pot just a smidge if the ladies appear in the fish photo in bikinis...sort of like extra credit...
    We don't need no freakin' extra credit.

However, I'm game, but only if you guys go Speedo!!!

Comment

I'm in too!!! Will have fishing pond connected to our new lil shack come June with the move and a reservoir lake just down the road...just hoping a gator doesn't get the biggest bass ever (or me) I catch for this contest! Heh.
      "I want to make a difference! However small it may be~ as long as it's a positive one, then this is what my life will have been about and I will go knowing I did my best.~ T.

Comment

I'm in, and can't wait to get a hook baited and in the water. Watch out guys, the ladies are going to beat your pants off.
        Linda H.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda H.
          I'm in, and can't wait to get a hook baited and in the water. Watch out guys, the ladies are going to beat your pants off.
          You see, now that's what I'm talkin about!...lol This is already shaping up to be a great tournament...bikini extra credit....pants removal...spring is in the air folks...
          "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Comment

sis inlaw baitin my hook

Comment

Now, now, anything before May1 is just practice. That is a nice bass, what did it weigh in at, and what weight line were you using?
              Linda H.

Comment

LOL on baiting your hook, Carl. Toooooooo funny!

Comment

hi Linda, didnt have a scale & i dont weigh bait?

thats just a fathead minnow she will get more preggo or bigger in next cpl months.

Comment

Originally posted by stlyin moe
                    I'm in also. I should warn you....I boated a 35 lb Striper last summer. Shaun, maybe we could sweeten the pot just a smidge if the ladies appear in the fish photo in bikinis...sort of like extra credit...

did u mean 135lb stripper?

Comment

Ah geez Carl's trying to fool people with the plastic bass again. He just gets it out for pictures. When you see a little 13 yr. old blonde with a big bass...That's his niece and HER fish pics are real.

Actually C that is a nice fish. Did Katy catch it?

Do we divide this up by species?
                      Last edited by betheny; 6 Apr 2006, 9:39 AM.
                      Blog:
                      Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

''Baiting my hook''...LOL,NICE

and so it begins...

Comment

So what are the rules and are we gonna have any differnt divisions. Far as men,women,or together. Saltwater,freshwater,or together. Live bait,artificial bait, or together. Can I use my telephone. LOL. Is it gonna be big fish if so it will be hard to compete with the saltwater and freshwater together.

Comment

i'm in.. could some of the quad who fish show some of your adapted fishing stuff i have to get all new...

Comment

Originally posted by KingofOkeefe
                              So what are the rules and are we gonna have any differnt divisions. Far as men,women,or together. Saltwater,freshwater,or together. Live bait,artificial bait, or together. Can I use my telephone. LOL. Is it gonna be big fish if so it will be hard to compete with the saltwater and freshwater together.
                              This is what ive been thinking about also..Especially the Salt/fresh water.So how about..A salt water and freshwatern division...Men and women together (women wont win anyways,so let them scrap out amongst themselves when its over )...and bait,will whatever...When it comes to species,we can just use are discretion.We all know what a big Walleye,Pike,Bass,Catfish,Salmon,Striper,Swordfish etc is and base it on that...That sound good?

Bjscild32,im C5/6 and use a Strongarm splint..http://storesense.megawebservers.com...nting&pageID=3 Its worked really will for me.

Comment

Shaun, I mailed a large padded envelope this morning containing 2ea of this selection of flies plus a couple of other critters. The selection is Clouser Minnows and Bunny Flies that I just taught myself to tie. Just might be your secret weapon in the contest. They aren't quite as big as CLC's bait though. Oh yeah, be carefull with the hot pink tails.
                                William M.
                                T 6/7 Complete - 4/20/74

Comment

Working...
                                X