NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL Playoffs

Damn I despise the skins. They whooped ass on tampa though, at least their defense did.

The Pats are playing the Jags right now. NE just scored, td pass from brady. I hope the Pats win, and meet seattle in the championship.

Damn redskins
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Yeah, lost 10€ betting against Washington. Wins the game with 122 yards total offence. All time lowest yard gainage for a winning team. Turnovers, critical sacks and critical play failure just killed the Bucs.
    "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Comment

My husband and I bet on this game. I knew the RS's would win although I wanted the Bucks to win. Simms totally blew it at the end, I have no idea who he thought he was throwing that ball to.

Any predictions for tomorrows game?

Mine are the Giants over the Panthers and the Steelers over the Bengals.

Comment

Originally posted by seneca

I'll take the Giants over the Panthers but I think Cincinatti is legit. They're unproven but more talented than Pitt, and Marvin Lewis is a better coach than Bill Cowher.

Comment

Originally posted by seneca
          My husband and I bet on this game. I knew the RS's would win although I wanted the Bucks to win. Simms totally blew it at the end, I have no idea who he thought he was throwing that ball to.

Ill take the Panthers and the Bengals the 2nd game will come right down to the end

Mike T12
          Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Comment

Panthers over the Giants, and the Steelers over Cincinnati and I forgot to say damn I hate the Patriots

Comment

I hate Carolina, but I hate the Giants more so I am picking the Panthers. NEVER EVER will I route for someone in MY division.

I am picking Cincy over the Steelers. They beat em once and it's IN Cincy.

The Giants are LOSING...yeaha! Eli looks TERRIBLE!!! Sweet!

Damn Tampa and their turnovers!! That was a good exciting game there at the end though!

GO BEARS!!!
              "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
              http://www.kristi-allen.com

Comment

I love you, Buckwheet n Kristi n rcecher.
                WhoDey!!

Its war here in Cinci today.............! I have a love/hate relationship with Bengals lately. Chad Johnson has been aweful quiet, n Carson should be well rested. The rest, we shall see!

Comment

Glad the giants got whooped on big time. Feel kinda sorry for ole Eli, but that's footbally, and welcome to the playoffs Eli!

Cinci has had two key injuries in the first few minutes, but they're ahead.
                  Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                  Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

My predictions were correct. Finally! Three out of four so far.

Comment

Darn, only Carolina came out on top out of everyone I was pulling for. I like the Patriots a lot--they are a classy organization--but, I don't want a threepeat. Time for new blood.

My prediction is Chicago vs Denver in the championship. I'd like to see Indy and Seattle, but, I have a bad feeling about them.

Next year--Minnesota Vikings VS ???
                      Please submit your photo and story of hope:

http://bridges2hope.unite2fightparalysis.org/

http://unite2fightparalysis.org/

Comment

My Super Bowl I want-Indianapolis versus Carolina, so Peyton Manning can finally win a Super Bowl. I'm tired of Tom Brady. His commercials crack me up and would be much better on SNL but then Mr. Brady.

Comment

eli manning is a real p---y,damn i wanted the giants to win so badly

Comment

I can't believe Carson got hurt on the 2nd play and Henry gets hurt like 5 plays later...

Well....congrats to the Steelers on a playoff win....just wish we could've had Palmer to at least give us a shot....the shot by Kimo was not totally dirty, he was clearly remorseful....but it was BAD, BAD, BAD technique....you just don't go low on a QB....I played D-line, so I know this....it was clearly avoidable....

They say it's a clean tear of the ACL and MCL, which is supposedly easier to repair than a partial tear....hopefully he'll come back as strong as ever since we just signed him through like 2015....

My Bengals had a heckuva season, hopefully we'll continue to grow for years to come....

Comment

rdf...going to ignore that little comment that you felt a little sorry for Eli the weeny cuz you are a Cowboys fan!! Don't feel sorry for him!!! He sucked it up when he need to step it up!!! I for one LOVED every moment of that game!

It really sucked that Palmer went down on the second play. I think that game would have been really good. Kitna was ok...but what in the hell was he doing running around all the time. I mean he dodged some great tackles, but HELLO...throw the ball!!!

That was a sweet play by the Steelers where El Randelel (sp) threw it back to Big Ben...by the time Cincy figured out where the ball was...Steelers had a TD. I do think the Steelers are going to get their butt kicked by Indy.
                              "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
                              http://www.kristi-allen.com

Comment

Working...
                              X