No announcement yet.

NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh Mem, u have had too much cake today, lol...

the officials tried their best to help Indy.... terribly officiated game, but atleast the Steelers knocked 'em off... whew hoooooooooooooooo..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Originally posted by LaMemChose
      Okay. Let's be honest. The Steelers' players have better butts. That is how I choose the winners in football games. It may sound strange, but it usually works. The team with the better butts will usually win the game.
      The Steelers, on the whole, have better tushies.
      That's how games are won and lost.
      This could add a new perspective on draft day.

Hey Mem, maybe you could get a job as a NFL draft consultant.

Whew, my Steelers about blew it. 2-1 so far for the weekend. Goooo Panthers!

Comment

Okay, Purk. Laugh if you will, but it's all about the tushies and the legs on the players. It's not scientific, but it works ... usually. I drive my guy pals nuts with how I pick teams. I go with players' butts, then their legs.
        I also look for that "X" factor. I look at the uniforms. Yup. In my thinking, better looking unforms make for better morale and that makes for happier players.
        Hmmmm ... perhaps I should contact the NFL.
        LOL on the cake, Jeff. It's usually caffeine that gets me giddy.
        Oh, by the time teams make it to the Super Bowl, the butts are usually equally great on both sides. I go with the best looking uniforms at that level.

Comment

okay Mem.... what tushies appeal to you in the Carolina/Chicago game?

to answer you'll have to PUT THE CAKE DOWN..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff
            okay Mem.... what tushies appeal to you in the Carolina/Chicago game?

to answer you'll have to PUT THE CAKE DOWN..

Okay. I need to check the buns. Let me do a little research.

As soon as I saw the butts of the players in the Steelers/Colts games, I feared for the Colts. That game was closer than it should have been.

LOL on cake! Is this an intervention between the carrot cake and me?!

Comment

Okay, after reviewing numerous football player bunz, here's my choice:

Comment

It was sad for Manning, and even more so for Dungy. The coach had such a horrible loss with the suicide of his young son, I was hoping he'd make it to the big game, to at least keep the grief at bay for awhile more.

Pittsburg kicked ass, plain and simple. They deserved the win.

NE lost, and only proves it's all but impossible to three peat in the NFL. I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Seattle is still my choice for the SB. I hope they play the Steelers...Denver didn't impress me, even with the win.

Sorry Bronco fans
                Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

LOL Mem, was it Peytons butt that did in the Colts? It is a little on the flat side.

Comment

Originally posted by seneca
                    LOL Mem, was it Peytons butt that did in the Colts? It is a little on the flat side.
                    Hey, Peyton's my man! He's THE reason I like the Colts, although I wouldn't pick the Colts ever based on his derriere. He doesn't have that round look. If most of the players' butts are too round and their legs are too big it can mean they won't run fast, though. Too flat and well, that's not good either for football players.

My choices on the field are different than in real life, though. Thank goodness!

It sounds funny, but it's really how I pick who will win.

The Carolina/Chicago game was a close call on the butts. I'm still saying Carolina, but I chose them based upon their uniforms.

Comment

ANOTHER first for the Steelers. The sixth seed has never advanced to the AFC championship game. I wonder how many more records , they will break. And if anyone deserves a Super Bowl ring . it's Jerome Bettis!
                      sigpicPlease Visit My Blog at: http://queenquad.blogspot.com

But those who wait on the Lord
                      Shall renew their strength;
                      They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
                      They shall run and not be weary,
                      They shall walk and not faint
                      Isaiah 40:31

Comment

Bettis was great, but his fumble damn near cost it all. If it wasn´t for the QB stopping that return, the game was over. Talk about having heart in throat syndrom! What a 4th quarter that was. And that missed FG...holy how can you choke at a time like this Batman!
                        "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Comment

Steelers +3 1/2 and Panthers +4 1/2. I like both dogs.

Comment

And that missed FG...holy how can you choke at a time like this Batman!

No doubt, Mike. That was the choke city...I don't think I've ever seen a field goal missed by so far. I mean it must have been 50 feet wide. The kicker in an interview a day or so ago said kicking was easy, until those times when the game's on the line...maybe he saw the future...

Pittsburg and Seattle in the SB, Seattle takes Lombardi to the Northwest for the first time ever.
                            Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                            Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Jerome

Originally posted by Mike C
                              Bettis was great, but his fumble damn near cost it all. If it wasn´t for the QB stopping that return, the game was over. Talk about having heart in throat syndrom! What a 4th quarter that was. And that missed FG...holy how can you choke at a time like this Batman!
                              Dear Mike
                              I'm not just talking about the way Jerome play today . I'm talking about all the great games , he gave the Steelers . for the many many years he's been with them on or off the bench . he waited and waited for the Steelers to put them back in and when they did . he performed . he's in the top five , of all time running backs and he could have left us a long time ago . but he didn't when his contract came up for renegotiation . he took less money , so he could stay in Pittsburgh . he has done more for this team , and just play again today , and have a fumble.
                              sigpicPlease Visit My Blog at: http://queenquad.blogspot.com

But those who wait on the Lord
                              Shall renew their strength;
                              They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
                              They shall run and not be weary,
                              They shall walk and not faint
                              Isaiah 40:31

Comment

3-1 for the weekend, not a bad take.
                                Josh, C6 incomplete
                                I'm not sad, I'm complicated. Chicks dig that.

Comment

Working...
                                X