No announcement yet.

airport security check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your packing bullets, blasting muskets with grade A black powder or playing heat my meal with a chunk of rolled up C4, I suggest an extended shower just before your ready to depart and a thorough chair cleaning anytime within a few days of flying. No need to let Mr. Murphy have a laugh and a half on your expense. He would love to see you getting the business while he gets your freed up seat on the plane.

"So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer
    "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Comment

I've had to remove a shoe and put my foot up on a thingy. No bigggy. Like Bill B I have been amazed at how well trained the crews are that work cruise ship security as well as airports. No embarassing having to explain everything, they know.

Oh, about the colon check...not so fast Mike. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] There is trace nitroglycerine in many moistrizers these days. If you set off trace they will ask about things like that and then check your hands if you packed your own bag or have touched it. Even just touching the outside of the bag a day before with some of those products will hit the alarm. Be nice, answer the TSA's questions and getting a physical from an xray tech will probably be avoided.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Working...
      X