"Victory & Triumph" pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Victory & Triumph" pics

This thread is for pics of your success to show all what is capable from the chair. If the size of the pic is too large I will size it for you.
    T-10 complete
    10/08/01
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

Kort the killa....
    Attached Files
    T-10 complete
    10/08/01
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

Comment

Nevada and his '03 Elk
      Attached Files
      T-10 complete
      10/08/01

Comment

Nevada and his '03 Buck
        Attached Files
        T-10 complete
        10/08/01

Comment

Our very own ChrisD Olympic Torchbearer
          Attached Files
          T-10 complete
          10/08/01

Comment

A 47 lbs. Wahoo caught by my girlfriend. I was there if that counts. [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Brad_D:

A 47 lbs. Wahoo caught by my girlfriend. I was there if that counts. [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

http://www.finalbreak.com/images/wahoo2.JPG
              nice wahoo, thata a great eating fish!
              i caught some off the caymens years ago.
              actually good catch all around! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
              cauda equina

Comment

Kaprikorn Fishing
                Attached Files
                T-10 complete
                10/08/01

Comment

Kap cheated, that pic is from before he got hurt!
                  Blog:
                  Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

oops! If Bethany is correct then maybe it should come off???

I just assumed he could stand or had braces.
                    T-10 complete
                    10/08/01

Comment

Well, he can stand, and walk, but I think Beth is right as well...I think someone asked in the thread he posted that pic in before.

Don't piss me off or I'll run over your toes. [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
                      "Legs are overrated. You can still get laid." - Kevin Girardi, "Joan of Arcadia"

Comment

mattblan and Kiran
                        Attached Files
                        T-10 complete
                        10/08/01

Comment

Working...
                        X