Mini-Van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-Van

Hey, anyone have a good used mini-van with a power ramp & hand controls for sale? Thanks...

Check out - http://www.wheelersvanrentals.com/locations.htm - to see if a location near you might have a used van for sale.
    Tell them Cindy at the Utah location sent you.
    http://www.wheelersvanrentals.com/utah/

Good luck

Comment

Hand Controls

Hi, forgot to mention I would like to buy a good set of used hand controls and a mini-van.

Comment

Another good resource is here. We have bought and sold 2 vans using them:

www.disableddealer.com
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

with having a farm are you sure you want a mini-van? several of us have trucks. I would hate to have a van.check out the conversion they can do with a truck at www.bruno.com . they show a toyota but it can be done with any truck. mine is a 2000 F-150.

...act like a survivor not a victim.
          T-10 complete
          10/08/01
          "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

Comment

Also checkout Freewheel Vans www.freewheelvans.com

Good luck.

Onward and Upward!

Comment

Working...
            X