No announcement yet.

Hockey Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if the players think it is stupid to salvage what they can from this season.
    "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
    T5/6 complete

Comment

Originally posted by monkeygirl View Post
      Hey! Popped in to post about a cushion & thought I'd check out this old thread, wow it's still here 18yrs later, awesome. So looks like we're actually going to play for Lord Stanley. I think it's stupid, they should just scrap this season and start next season, but it's all about money as usual. Anywho, seeing how it's going to happen I might as well enjoy it lol...Looks like Vegas will be the western hub, I hope so, I don't want it in Vancity.

Anybody still here or any new puckheads? Particularly any Wild fans, we play you 1st round. Hopefully gonna kick your ass!
      Actually my understanding is that the NHL has agreed on a 24 team tournament IF they are able to resume ... which is still not guaranteed.

Regardless, my Red Wings are done, with the worst record in the league. How they have fallen since their glory days of the 1990s and first decade of this century.

Comment

• crispy1981
        crispy1981 commented
        Editing a comment
        The wings had a really good run - they went many years not missing the playoffs.
        I am a leafs fan but i really liked some of the Wings players...Sergei Federov was a slick player. I have an Yzerman game worn/signed glove that i'm getting a quote on.

Well no, not positively, but very probable, few details to work out, which hub cities etc. I bet my morning donut they go forward. I think it's crazy, they should just start a regular season in Oct and scrap this one, but it's all about the money. If I were a player, I'd be pissed.

Comment

I know this is old but if we have any Blackhawks fans and you want to go to a game I’d be more than happy to make it happen !! My sister works for them and gets free tickets most the time in the suites and it’s a lot of fun

Comment

Originally posted by Jeramie630 View Post
          I know this is old but if we have any Blackhawks fans and you want to go to a game I’d be more than happy to make it happen !! My sister works for them and gets free tickets most the time in the suites and it’s a lot of fun
          If I'm ever in Chicago I'll let ya know!

Comment

So anyone from Seattle? Our new rivals the Kraken......

Comment

The Krak House will be hell for opponents! We already have 2 teams featuring blue unis...now we have a third. I'll get over it.
              "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
              T5/6 complete

Comment

Originally posted by monkeygirl View Post

If I'm ever in Chicago I'll let ya know!
                Definitely do . I know it sucks right now as they play in Canada with no crowds but eventually it will be normal and we can have fun and being in suits accessiblility is amazing and never more than 15 people but they have couches and awesome private bathrooms I won’t go to a game in regular seats (handicap) again unless I can get glass seat then I’ll figure out how to get there lol

Comment

Working...
                X