No announcement yet.

Hockey Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo native here, so Sabres fan for life. I sure wish they'd have some success, it's been a rough decade, or so.

Actually, it's really hard being a Buffalo fan in general. I would contend one of the hardest cities to be a fan of.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Comment

• Lightning fan here! It's going to be an exciting season! Go Bolts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crappler View Post
        Buffalo native here, so Sabres fan for life. I sure wish they'd have some success, it's been a rough decade, or so.

Actually, it's really hard being a Buffalo fan in general. I would contend one of the hardest cities to be a fan of.
        LOL .. my first cousin was an amateur talent scout with them for a few years. Now he's a pro scout with LA.
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

• Hey fellow hockey fans!
          : air ohs: ya, Matthews will do that to team lol... they're fun to watch now, I actually want to watch a Make-me-Laufs game.....

:crappler: yup, feel for ya...they better hurry up and get Eichel some help or he'll demand a trade

:hacknsack: ya know kidding, ya lucky SOB, I think it's your year!, Enjoy the ride!

lynnifer: I wouldn't admit that if I were you lol.....

Wonder if there's any Vegas Knights fans here, what a great start, especially after the frikin shootings. What a great way to get fans engaged in a new franchise- keep winning! I'm going down for the game in Feb, I can't wait, I love Vegas and now I get to make it a game roadie, yee-ha!!! #VegasStrong

Comment

• I , ugh, have the North Stars.. or 'Stars'. Local team so that's all I've got available.
            Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Comment

• Originally posted by monkeygirl View Post
              Hey fellow hockey fans!
              : air ohs: ya, Matthews will do that to team lol... they're fun to watch now, I actually want to watch a Make-me-Laufs game.....

:crappler: yup, feel for ya...they better hurry up and get Eichel some help or he'll demand a trade

:hacknsack: ya know kidding, ya lucky SOB, I think it's your year!, Enjoy the ride!

lynnifer: I wouldn't admit that if I were you lol.....

Wonder if there's any Vegas Knights fans here, what a great start, especially after the frikin shootings. What a great way to get fans engaged in a new franchise- keep winning! I'm going down for the game in Feb, I can't wait, I love Vegas and now I get to make it a game roadie, yee-ha!!! #VegasStrong
              Vegasssss im drooling we LOVE it there.

Comment

• Thought that I would enter this conversation with a question. Been a Red Wing fan long time. Does anybody think that Mike Babcock bailed out of Detroit because he saw hard times coming. His departure to the Leafs with the sensation coming in of (Austin Matthews) was going to make an immediate impact on the benefit of the team and would definitly make him some kind of savior as far as coaching is concerned. Besides all that, he hand picks his successor in Jeff Blashil who hasn't been setting any fires in the league as far as I'm concerned. There's an old saying, never teach your replacement EVERYTHING you know.
                I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigtop1 View Post
                  Thought that I would enter this conversation with a question. Been a Red Wing fan long time. Does anybody think that Mike Babcock bailed out of Detroit because he saw hard times coming. His departure to the Leafs with the sensation coming in of (Austin Matthews) was going to make an immediate impact on the benefit of the team and would definitly make him some kind of savior as far as coaching is concerned. Besides all that, he hand picks his successor in Jeff Blashil who hasn't been setting any fires in the league as far as I'm concerned. There's an old saying, never teach your replacement EVERYTHING you know.
                  I think Babcock saw it coming.

Comment

• Go leafs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun View Post
                      Go leafs!
                      I can't even say anything cuz y'all are frikkin stacked this year.
                      www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

• I wish they would get Nylander wrapped up. Little nervous about that, like to see him on the ice before pre season ends.

Comment

• Anyone play NHL on the PS4?
                          Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Comment

• Not I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crappler View Post
                              Anyone play NHL on the PS4?
                              I love to play NHL 19 in my PS4, if you can join me in the ice.

Comment

• Hey! Popped in to post about a cushion & thought I'd check out this old thread, wow it's still here 18yrs later, awesome. So looks like we're actually going to play for Lord Stanley. I think it's stupid, they should just scrap this season and start next season, but it's all about money as usual. Anywho, seeing how it's going to happen I might as well enjoy it lol...Looks like Vegas will be the western hub, I hope so, I don't want it in Vancity.

Anybody still here or any new puckheads? Particularly any Wild fans, we play you 1st round. Hopefully gonna kick your ass!

Comment

• crispy1981
                                  crispy1981 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Interesting...i didn't know they had confirmed to return to hockey. My team is the leafs...up against the B Jackets.
                              Working...
                              X