Hockey Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go bruins!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

monkeygirl! You're still around! I thought when the Canucks lost you quit hockey.

I won two hockey pools this year so the Canucks must be due for the Cup

Comment

Originally posted by wheeliecoach View Post
        Go bruins!
        HAH!!!

Caps in 7....it will be fun to watch the Ovie-Chara game.

@VQ----Sedin needs to clear the cobwebs for Canucks to do well on PP. Not sure what his status is yet.
        Last edited by graybeard; 11 Apr 2012, 9:12 AM. Reason: add more bs

Comment

Originally posted by graybeard View Post
          HAH!!!
          We shall see I guess
          "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

HAH!!!

Caps in 7....it will be fun to watch the Ovie-Chara game.

@VQ----Sedin needs to clear the cobwebs for Canucks to do well on PP. Not sure what his status is yet.
            The whole city is wondering that. Today's headline had a blog from Sweden reporting that his father said he had a headache after practicing on Monday. Yet he skated with the black aces on Tuesday. It could all be playoff posturing, but we'll know in 6 1/2 hours.

Another great series to watch will be the Nashville Predators against the Detroit Red Wings. Nashville may have Detroit's number this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Van Quad View Post

Another great series to watch will be the Nashville Predators against the Detroit Red Wings. Nashville may have Detroit's number this time around.
              This!

My youngest is dying to watch this one tonight. He wants the Predators to take out the Wings..

Comment

Go Sharks!!!

Comment

This!

My youngest is dying to watch this one tonight. He wants the Predators to take out the Wings..
                  Uggg. Another predators fan in the making..
                  A video of my experience: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc63UdZ4Mu4y

Comment

Originally posted by eversonsail View Post
                    Go Sharks!!!
                    The Blues have had their way with the Sharks this year. Blues in five

Comment

This!

He must've been happy. Barry Trotz finally has some talent to work with. And the new guys are playing his kind of defensive hockey that will carry them far in the playoffs

Comment

Soooo...........what have we learned this first weekend of the playoffs?

1. Bruins and Caps hate reg. wins.

2. Philly is crushing the Pens, both in score and fights.

3. Vancouver needs D.Sedin NOW!!!!

4. When Blues hit they win.

5. Coyotes can't trade goals w/ the 'hawks.

6. Fl can't hang w/ NJ

7. Sens/NYR gonna be a doozy series.

8. Preds showing some teeth.

Whats everyone else seeing?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnW4 View Post
                          Uggg. Another predators fan in the making..
                          Nah.....He is a Caps fan, jus wants the Preds to knock off the Wings.

@VQ--- kid likes the way the team hits. Wish we had a few thumpers on the Caps...too many little guys for me.

Comment

hockey

Van Quad Playoff hockey

Comment

Originally posted by eversonsail View Post
                              Van Quad Playoff hockey
                              LA worried me before the playoffs began. They play great defensive hockey in front of a positionally perfect goaltender. And Henrik hasn't played well without his brother. This is the worst I've seen him play. Add to that the Cody Hodgson trade and the Canucks are in serious need of goals

Comment

2. Philly is crushing the Pens, both in score and fights.
                                Referees have lost control of this series by not sticking to pre-playoff rules. And Blysma has lost control of his team.

Comment

Working...
                                X