• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=7144396
    Hope this is of some help.

Comment

• ''SMOKE SHOW''.....SILLY SILLY MONKEY..

The only smoke being blown will be from the steaming breath of the ''THE BLUE&WHITE MONSTER'' as it tears through GM Place shredding and stomping on ''CANUKLE HEADS'' [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].The LEAFS are on there way baby,but i wont be [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] .It woul have been cool to meet ya for sure,and maybe even convert ya [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].Were gonna try to make there game in Calgary.Im gonna be at a buddies place at Sunshine Valley or up at the lodge in Manning Park,somewhere in there were not sure yet.So if you if you happen to be cruisin the #3,ya know where you can find a beer [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nate,Domi's an ass kickin goal scorin machine man [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] You did'nt know..

Max! brother,at least have the decency to bump the thread of the greatest F'N game in the friggin Universe back to the top EH! Nate's gonna track ya down and kick yer ''LE HABITANT ASS'' [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Shaun~

Comment

• Shaun,

Bumping it up.

Thats all Nate can do, since Manifrozens [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] sold their Winterpeg jets [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] team many years ago.

BTW there is great free NHL market game online called Raspbery market

Never mind it seem to be dead... [img]/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

http://www.marketgames.com/marketgames.html

[This message was edited by Max on Dec 15, 2002 at 02:57 PM.]

[This message was edited by Max on Dec 16, 2002 at 02:33 PM.]
        http://stores.ebay.com/MAKSYM-Variety-Store

Comment

• Hey Shaun!

That's a drag man, my hubby was even saying if you could get a regular seat ticket, he wouldn't mind switching his spot with you, so you could come to the game. Being one of them there Gaad awful leaf fans himself, and coming out from Saskabush and all. Oh well I would loved riding your ass about gettin smoked in person. May-be another time. [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Sounds like you'll have a blast anyways!

Comment

• Geez! Nate!

You must be pretty upset about what's going down in Ottawa hey! I know it really pees me off, here they are doing so awesome and this money crap is happening again. I get so angry with whats happening to all the Canadian teams. Especially when Hockey is Canada. The nhl is has got to fiqure out away for all the teams to be on a level playing field with the yanks. NAFTA comes to mind, anyone and everyone down there is buying buildings for teams, they get tax breaks for millions of dollars for teams, they pay pathetic salaries for players. Theres no parody at all. I know for sure we wont have a 2004 season, not a chance, theres no way the players will agree to a salary cap.

Especially all those over-paid old farts on handibobs team! [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

PS; I guess Shaun can say Cujo Who?

Comment

• I'm just going to ride it out and see what happens.

Comment

• Anyone wanna pitch in a few bucks and buy a winning hockey team with me?

Comment

• HAPPY NEWYEAR HOCKEY FANS!!
                  Well Monkeygirl how was your newyears eve watchin the BLUE&WHITE MONSTER kickin the crap outta your CANUKLE HEADS [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].Wish i coulda been there thanks anyways for the thought on the ticket situation.I wont even mention how that loss must hurt considering who was missing from the LEAFS lineup,im sure you know [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img].

Nate007,sorry about your SENS buddy [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img],but im thinkin you would have a better chance askin for money if you had cup contending ''MAN''team instead of the LEAFS playoff ''BITCHES'' [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Shaun~

Comment

• Yeah, yeah, yeah, was I ever pissed, we played like absolute crap. I really don't care if we loose once and a while, as long as we play hard and it was well fought game. But that was down right discusting, worst performance I've seen in a long time. They sucked, and yeah I was choked alright, you put out a couple hundred bucks, to see a team that dosen't even show up. Geez, I better stop, I'm getting all riled up again!!!!

PS: Don't worry, it will be the last time your Leafs will be able to pull that off again!!!! Besides the farm team could've beat us that night!!!! So there, pipe that in your put and smoke it Bucko!!!!!

Oh yeah, did ya catch Turtle-Domi's little hissy fit again, he's such a bonehead!

PS: Hey Chris, I would never give up on the Av's, they'll be in the playoffs, no bought a doudt it. Our Burnaby Joe won't let you down, he's awesome, I just wish he'd come home, where he belongs.

Comment

• HANDI-BOB, OH HANDI-BOB!!

Hey Buddy, Whats happening? Oh what a sweeeet victory that was. (tee-hee) (tee-hee)You're just lucky you and your Wings don't have to play us in the playoffs this year, cause we'll be 1st in our conference. So now what? Can't say it's early in the season anymore. I know, I know, just call Detroit, "Smoked Wings - Westcoast style " (tee-hee) (tee-hee) [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

• just gonna have to wait and see

stevey y comes back pretty soon, and don't forget your canucks were the hottest team at the end of the season last year.... and we all know.... well. it's still a little early mc, but things should be heating up soon. bob

Comment

• tee-hee,oh yea

i did say things would be heating up monkeygirl didn't i. now it's my turn babe, you better hang on young lady, you better hang on, my wings are startin to spread. yeah baby

Comment

• YEAH BUT........

we let you guys win, we just felt bad that we smoked ya the two previous games. It's called respecting your elders! Oh well we still won the series 3-1, too bad we wont play again though, it was fun taking out the champs twice, especially out scoring them 8-2. tee-hee, tee-hee. [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

• Oh Yeah Baby!

Hey Bob! Oh Bob........Doesn't get any better than this, god I luv this game!!!!

What a Bonus that was, I thought our series was over till last week. And then another game with you! Yes! Tee-hee, tee-hee. What a come back!!!! My Never Say Die Canucks Rule!!! Gotta like a lil bit puck luck hey Bob! ( Naslund's goal) What comes around goes around, gee just when you guys started to get on a roll. Sorry Buddy!

You never know, we might play again, I doubt it though, I think you guys will play the Oilers, that will be an awesome series, it could go either way. I'd rather play you though, it would be more fun taking out the champs! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] oops, I mean ex-champs!

Comment

• What's with you people?

Ottawa is going all the way this year. First overall, second most goals scored in the league right now, 4th fewest against, and they're starting to play with some heart and grit right now. I can smell that cup.

Plus you can buy a chunk of their debt as a tax write-off. Take that legitimate charities.

Comment

Working...
                                X