Hockey Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys!

You have been here, I wasn't sure if you would be or not, I guess with that Handibob stealing Cujo from ya Shaun, I'd be choked too, and have to post. I even got his bobble-head cause he was with team canada (no not cause he's a Leaf Shaun)What a trader, I think it was cause of bad blood between Quinn and him cause of the Team Canada sit out.

Anywho, I got my ice packs and I'm excited all ready and I just had to share that with you guys! HEE HEE HEE HEE [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

• Geez!

So much for my ice packs, I cancelled them, cause of this friggin surgery I had. Things just aren't right, too much pain and uncertainy with this bod of mine. Had to look at it realisticly, you know, like pain and may-be another surgery who knows? Plus I can't even get in and out of my car yet. So the hubby has to put me in and out of the truck. If for some reason he couldn't lift me,( always hurting himself (mountain biker) we'd be screwed. Can't risk wasting all that money on tics if we can't go for sure. It sucks. Oh well at least I can watch the games on the tube, and catch a few live games I hope. The home opener on Oct 12th against the Sharks for sure, I better be able too, or I'll loooose it!!!!!!!

Comment

• HEY HEY MONKEYGIRL....

Sorry to hear about your surgery that sucks,i hope everything else is groovy otherwise! You wouldnt really want to spend that kind of money to watch the ''CANUCKLE HEADS''play anyways would you? I mean it's not like watchin the LEAFS now is it [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] lol..and so it begins...WHO LOVES YA BABE...

~Shaun~

[This message was edited by Shaun on Sep 07, 2002 at 08:19 PM.]

Comment

• GO BLUES !!

Comment

• HEY! SOMEBODY NEW HAS COME TO PLAY...

A ''SINGIN THE BLUES'' fan none the less [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img] just funnin ya Debbi..Anybody else out there comin to play!! Bobbi boy you and your ''DEAD WINGS'',will i guess i cant really say that when they got the cup now can i [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] But NATE007 and his ''SAD SENS'' i guess i can pick on him [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]...Monkeygirl i know your ready to go.hoooooo i cant wait less than a month away....

~Shaun~

Comment

• Oh yeah!

Welcome Debbi! I'm ready alright, Shaun, it couldn't be soon enough. The prospect camp is starting next week, I wish I could get out and see them, that would be pretty good hockey. Guys playing their hearts out trying to make the big league, we've got a couple spots to fill and they want them spots bad. We're the same team as last year, no need to disrupt what we've been building, it's working out just fine.

We are going to absolutely rock this year, we're picking up where we left off, scoring the most goals in the league and being the best team since xmas. ( yeah yeah, excluding playoffs)Difference this season: We're coming outta the gate smoking not half way through, so need I say "Look out everyone, The Nuck's are coming to a town near you to smoke your teams butts bigtime!" And no, I will not be eating any crow, and you can take that to the bank my friends!!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nucks Rule!!!!

PS: Hey Shaun! No Cujo, you might as well pack'er in Now! Tee-hee you and your "MAKE-ME-LAUGHS" [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] At least Pat looks good, rather dapper wouldn't you say?

Comment

• Nuck's are gonna rock are they,kick but you say!!...will see about that..

Silly Monkey, no cujo no problem!! I think Belfour is gonna shock the crap out of all the nay sayer's.And how bout the CANUCKLE HEADS goalie situation,you guys still goin with DAN DAN THE SCORE ON ME FROM CENTRE ICE MAN are ya's [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

~Shaun~

Comment

• LOL

Gotta give ya credit for that one Shaun, that cracked me up [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ya jerk!Poor Clouts I hope he's able to put that behind him or he's screwed. I'm sure he will though, he'll stand on his head long before Ol' Eddie will! You better start praying to the hockey gods now there buddy boy!

Comment

• MG,i'll take it easy on you for a little awhile till your feelin better!!

Because darlin i think your medication is makin your mind a little foggy [img]/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif[/img].Imean that could be the only reason you would compare Cloutier to Belfour.The Eagle had a couple bad seasons but i meen come on now,Cloutier is no where near Belfour,thats gotta be the drugs talkin RIGHT,RIGHT PLEASE CHILD SAY IT AINT SO!!!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] When the new ''EDDY THE EAGLE BELFOUR'' takes to the ice sportin his new ''BLUE AND WHITES'' you will then be reminded of the VEZNA TROPHIES,JENNINGS TROPHIES and of course the that STANLEY CUP RING on his finger a few things Cloutier or Cujo do not have [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]......But in all honesty hope your doin and feelin well [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~Shaun

Comment

• Huh? Say What Shaun?

Not my drugs, Hey what happened to Eddy sportin his new Red & Whites? 7-1, Go Eddy Go!!!!!! (tee hee) (tee hee) Sorry buddy may-be next time. [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Don't ya just luv Hockey Season, it kinda makes everything better, recovering from my surgery is now easier, it's amazing how it can even take pain away, saddness disapear, ok, enough of that #$%^ Bring it on guys, cause we're gonna smoke all yer butts this season, Oh Yeah Baby!!!

Had ya going for a while hey!!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

• MG MG,Just a little rust and no defence is all and only 3 goals were on Eddy.

Just a little preseason hic-cup,its no big thing [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img],Cloutier still isnt worth Eddy's bellybutton lint [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img] and ive got a pretty good idea what you people on the westcoast will be smokin and it wont be anybodies butt [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img],and in case you didnt know the Leafs beat the Sens 3-1 the next game with Kidd in net and 2 goals by Domi! dont ya love it [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img] But your right babe i cant wait for the mighty engine of the ''PAIN TRAIN'' to fire up TUUUUUTE TUUUUUUTE,the ''MONSTER'' is gettin yancey! [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img].......MG i hope your doin well..

~Shaun~

Comment

• Monkeygirl,where are you!!!

Back up.Handibob where you at? Nate i know your around! but who else is comin to play....

~Shaun~

Comment

• i'm here

just takes me a while to get rollin, watchin football right now, cujo is definatley fittin right in tho. later. bob

Comment

• Hey!

I'm here too. Did ya hear the Queen is coming here and dropping the puck at the game on Sunday. I never really was interested in the Queen and the Royal Family and all that stuff, but geez now I've got a whole new respect for her. She must be highly intelligent and know her sports and that Hockey Rules, and even more brilliant in choosing the BEST team in the NHL to mark her visit to Canada.

Yup, it's amazing how the "Queen of England" is coming all this way to drop the puck for the next Stanley Cup Champs. Why else would she do it I ask? If this dosen't tell you something, I don't know what will.

Yupper, this Queen is pretty cool, and Jovo, Cassie, and Gretsky will also be there to cheer on the boys. Wish I could be there but I'll be at the Home Opener on the 12th, that will be better anyway, I love Home Openers their so exciting and you get so pumped for the season.

Well I better go wash my Jersey, dust off my Puck-head, gather up my towells, shine my bobbleheads, and get ready for the greatest season of hockey to ever be played by any team in history. Who who ask? Of course it's none other than the highest scoring team in the world the Vancouver Canucks!!!!! Na na na na hey hey hey........... [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

• "Yup, it's amazing how the "Queen of England" is coming all this way to drop the puck for the next Stanley Cup Champs."

I knew she was going to Ottawa but i didn't know she was dropping the puck there.

Comment

Working...
                                X