Hockey Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol............

Good ones... Especially Lord Stanley going to the Duckheads..lol...ah ha ha ha..... Savor that photo gv, only time you'll be close to it will be when visiting the Hall again....

So, I hated friggin Clarke before, now this...he's the biggest sack of shight known to man, what a prick!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Here we go again kids! Pre-season starts today! And it looks like Koivu'll be ok. Phew! Red white and blue baby! Go Habs go!
      www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Yep! Center Ice Package is showin Leafs and Sabres tommorow night,and all the other Leafs pre-season games....my season begins at 5:30pm Monday

LMFAO...GC thats hilarious

ALL ABOARD THE PAIN TRAIN.....GO LEAFS GO GO LEAFS GO

Comment

Hey..You guys watching this? Pretty good series looks like, tonights was pretty interesting, learn something new everyday. Only problem being preview for next week showed the **MG holding nose** "Leafs" starting a team. Fiqures, just because the Vancouver Millionaires won the Cup, Taranna...Taranna...Taranna.......

http://www.cbc.ca/hockeyhistory/

Go Canucks Go!!!

Comment

[quote=monkeygirl] showed the **MG holding nose** "Leafs" starting a team. Fiqures, just because the Vancouver Millionaires won the Cup, Taranna...Taranna...Taranna....... [quote]

LOL..Ya,i suppose had they not you maybe could have of won a couple more times since 1915...1915..1915..1915..1915..1915 FO-EVA

Looks like it'll be a pretty cool show..

Comment

Canuck fan here. Sailing season is over, hockey season begins! Canucks are due for another trip to the Finals. They do that every 14 years.

Comment

Kids say the darndest things LOL
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiGn0hDqCXc
                Sometimes the lights all shinin on me; Other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been: The Grateful Dead

Comment

Originally posted by westcoast_gc
                  Kids say the darndest things LOL
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiGn0hDqCXc
                  Little monster! He should try being a Leafs fan.

Comment

Your all Leafs fans! They are after all Canadas team...its the passion that unites us all

Comment

Pas icit, mon osti! Vivre le Bleu Blanc Rouge!
                      www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

je suis avec chris. ca c'est tous qu'on attend de les fans de toronto, et les torontonian en generale "nous sommes le centre du monde". ils sont tellement mepris. this evening we will see some major butt kickin. GO HABs
                        "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain ." Bob Marley

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun
                          Your all Leafs fans! They are after all Canadas team...its the passion that unites us all
                          It's a passion that unites us, but it's not cheering for the Leafs.

In Luongo We Trust

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun
                            The Leafs are about as Canadian as a coyote is polish. Come on they don't even have a Canadian as the captain.

P.S. I do in fact realise the Nucks captain is Naslund, who is Swedish, but I'm not claiming the Canucks are Canada's team.
                            Josh, C6 incomplete
                            I'm not sad, I'm complicated. Chicks dig that.

Comment

Originally posted by FellinBarcelona
                              je suis avec chris. ca c'est tous qu'on attend de les fans de toronto, et les torontonian en generale "nous sommes le centre du monde". ils sont tellement mepris. this evening we will see some major butt kickin. GO HABs

Centre of the world? More like centre of the frikkin universe! Has anyone seen 'The Aristocrats'? I thought a great Canuck-centric retelling, but I'd be ostracized and prolly kicked out of my country.
                              www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

well shawn ur leafs wooped us.. well the first night at least.. we put up a fight the second. but what can you do. preseason glory is yours. damn. but when both teams hit the ice in full form it will be even funner to see. i didnt xpect it but the leafs looked alright out there. hopefully they dont crumble when all the nerves of trying to prove their worth to the new coach fade. time will tell.
                                "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain ." Bob Marley

Comment

Working...
                                X