X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by August West View Post

Nope
    96 I miscounted the bananas
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Originally posted by nonoise View Post

96 I miscounted the bananas
      Well you got the number of items right. But not the order of operations.

Comment

Originally posted by August West View Post
        Well you got the number of items right. But not the order of operations.
        20X16 is the other way, but it seems to me I was taught left to right.

I can't believe that after 4-5 days I can still edit my answer. Greater astonishment and embarrassment is that I made that mistake.
        20+16
        Last edited by nonoise; 04-17-2020, 01:53 PM.
        I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

368?

Comment

I have no idea how you came up with that.

Comment

20 + (3 x6) = 38

Edit: 20 + (4x4) =36 I think changing the icons/cartoons/whatever you want to call them is playing dirty.
              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe-MN View Post
                20 + (3 x6) = 38

Edit: 20 + (4x4) =36 I think changing the icons/cartoons/whatever you want to call them is playing dirty.
                HIDDENcorrectIt would too easy without some twist.

Comment

I’m going to dispute the apparently correct number, and say that the calculation is unsolvable, as nobody is able to provide a value for the nest itself!
                  Gordon, father of son who became t6 paraplegic at the age of 4 in 2007 as a result of surgery to remove a spinal tumour.

Comment

Working...
                  X