This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
    Do you use a hoyer lift to get in and out of bed?
    Yes, I usually rent a hospital bed and air mattress and have the hotel bed removed, just leaving the bed side tables for vents and suction machine

Comment

Originally posted by mrb View Post
      Yes, I usually rent a hospital bed and air mattress and have the hotel bed removed, just leaving the bed side tables for vents and suction machine
      Cool. Do you ever have a problem with the hotel bed being removed?

Comment

Originally posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
        Cool. Do you ever have a problem with the hotel bed being removed?
        I haven't so far, 5 years of having to go away for work 3 or 4 times a year, tend to use the same hotels once I find one that can accommodate my needs.

Comment

Originally posted by mrb View Post
          I haven't so far, 5 years of having to go away for work 3 or 4 times a year, tend to use the same hotels once I find one that can accommodate my needs.
          Yeah we are the same way. If we find a hotel that meets our needs we tend to use them. It's a pain in the butt to find the right hotels.

Comment

Hoyer-friendly hotels: Comfort Inn, 800 W. Interstate 20, Stanton, Texas, 432-756-1100, $135-172 (West Texas)

Comfortable Hoyer-friendly room in West Texas, lots of space, good bathroom. The Hoyer fits under a pullout sofa bed: I slept on it fine. Find photos and more details here.
            Hotel list: Hoyer-friendly beds, low and adjustable-height beds

Blog: https://thewheeledwonder.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
            X