Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by landrover View Post
    I was cold almost the whole time. Of course, anything under 75* will do that to me. It was in the mid-60s. Showers were forecast for every day, but we ended up having partly cloudy skies every day.
    I'm the same way. I do not like cold weather. If I get a chill it takes forever to warm back up.

Comment

It'd be one thing if I was acclimated to it, but I went from 90s to 60s in a matter of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by landrover View Post
        It'd be one thing if I was acclimated to it, but I went from 90s to 60s in a matter of hours.
        Yeah it can get cold there the trick is to layer up and blanket on your lap..we have a cool fold up in my backpack in case its gets cold.

Anytime you are going from one location to another always take a opposite weather set of clothes, hoody, light gloves, scarf, even hand warmers.

We leave next month and it will still be 90s here and my guess is 60 there and 50s at night and by the water even colder.

How was the lighrail from the airport?

I dont know if I showed you before you left but most cabs company's have apps so where Uber Wav is not available apps let you see where your can is.

But before someone uses the app make sure the WC vans cabs are part of the app.

I talked to the manager this morning and they have 36 wheelchair van covering Seattle and outlining county's.

He didnt see any reason for you not picked up and asked if you call dispatch to find out where your van was when they didn't pick you up?

http://seattleyellowcab.com/get-the-...ab-mobile-app/

Driver Superintendent : 206-343-4381

Comment

The lightrail from the airport worked fine. We got off at the University St. station, which was just a couple of blocks from our hotel. Plus, it's inexpensive.

Yes, I had the yellowcab app. We tried booking through the app, and then called to follow up as the time got closer. We received the same responses each time: "we currently don't have any drivers available", or "it will be 2-3 hours". The hotel said they have had little success with yellowcab, which is why Uber is so prominent there. This of course is no help to us.

Comment

Working...
          X