Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Activities for young ones (Toronto, Ontario)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activities for young ones (Toronto, Ontario)

Any suggestions for what I can get my two year old, in a wheelchair, involved with?

i would appreciate direct links or names to specific things as google hasn't been helpful to find things in my area for him.

First, I would recommend connecting with the therapeutic recreation dept. at your closest pediatric rehabilitation center. They should be able to do an assessment of Noah and suggest appropriate local activities.

I also found this organization on Google. No experience with their programs, but it would be worthwhile to get in touch with them: https://www.sportball.ca/

Will he be going to pre-school or nursery school soon? It is important to get him into something where he can socialize with his age peers, even if AB.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
    X