going to cabo san lucas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going to cabo san lucas

has any quads ever went to cabo/? what clothes you wear i hate my piss bag showing

i hate it to but when ur by yur self i don/t know any option i just act like its not there

Comment

Originally posted by hulian16 View Post
      has any quads ever went to cabo/? what clothes you wear i hate my piss bag showing
      You can wear a Alpine or Urocare sport leg bag with board shorts. When are you going to Cabo? It is VERY hot in the summer, so be sure you take a spray bottle for water, stay in the shade, and get into air conditioned space during the middle of the day. Even in the winter it can be in the 80s during the middle of the day. If you are going in the fall, be aware that that is also Pacific hurricane season, and it can be rainy and humid as well.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
      X