Cool first person off-road handcycling video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool first person off-road handcycling video

If you've ever wanted to try handcycling, but weren't sure if you'd like it, you'll love this video from Joe Stone, a newly injured low quad (and huge outdoors guy) from Minnesota.

He has made a sweet video of him and his gang of handcyclers at a dirt trail in Minnesota. Check it out http://www.spinalpedia.com//videodetails.php?vid=104305

And here's a couple more cool handcycling videos if you're interested, including a handcycle with built-in FES and a powered handcycle for quads http://www.spinalpedia.com/blog/2013...to-the-sunset/
    May the fetus you save be gay

Love those videos....very cool...!!! The only thing better than handcycling, is handcycling off-road..!!!. Actually, making love to the one you love...that is also better than handcycling...as is a nice tiramisu with limoncella overlooking the Adriatic from a villa on the Abruzzo coast...that too is better than handcycling....however.

Comment

Great videos Thanks for posting Theophania.
      T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

Thats seems like a heck of a lot of work.. lol
        T8/9 (2-24-06)
        IOWA

Comment

Originally posted by RSieck View Post
          Thats seems like a heck of a lot of work.. lol
          nuthin' 10 grand won't fix...

Comment

Originally posted by tooley View Post
            nuthin' 10 grand won't fix...

10 grand???? try $3.5k

...btw, its sold....

Comment

$10k for a super mountain bike.. I'll stick with my side by side... Can't haul a cooler around very easy on one of those handbikes...lol

I wouldn't mind a handcycle though, last time I used one, I was almost dead by then end of my road, and I had to go back yet..
              T8/9 (2-24-06)
              IOWA

Comment

Working...
              X