Press coverage of our Wheelin' hunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Press coverage of our Wheelin' hunt!

We had our management deer hunt yesterday at a county park with a real deer over-population problem. We had 7 hunters and overall had a fun hunt. Only 5 does were harvested but we all had a blast. Here's the first TV station report, with 2 different videos.

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/185707352.html

and the 2nd report here:

http://www.nbc29.com/story/20507033/...eer-population
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Another polished professional performance Robin, carry on like this and you wont see the deer for the autograph hunters!

Comment

saw it on the news this a.m.

right on.

Comment

I envy you guys. A great task to accomplish and they certainly picked the right group.

Comment

You always do such a fantastic job!

Looking good out there. The outdoors and the people.

Comment

Thanks guys. I can tell you that is was a real pleasure to have the two hottest news girls in my town join us for coverage of the hunt. My Wheelin' guys thanked me profusely for inviting them to cover the hunt!
            "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Awesome job Robin!

Comment

Here are my favorite pics of the day.

Comment

Great pictures!

What a cracking looking gal your Wheelin' sports woman is. I think I'm in love!

Comment

Originally posted by Timaru View Post
                    Great pictures!

No kidding, can I send her better tires for her chair?

Comment

Originally posted by Timaru View Post
                      Great pictures!

Jackie is a real pistol. Funny, sharp, and oh so quick witted...not to mention as cute as can be. She's great to have at our events. The poor thing was giving me hell for making her do the TV interview while we were waiting on the reporter to get there.

Originally posted by t8burst View Post
                      No kidding, can I send her better tires for her chair?
                      If you're serious, sure. Otherwise, she'll be very flattered by your comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X