Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Series!

Sorry Yankees' fans. Has anyone seen my broom ... ? lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

My second favorite team behind the Mets is anyone who beats the Yankees.
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Poor Yankees....... Go Cardinals!
      2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

Originally posted by swh2007 View Post
        Poor Yankees....... Go Cardinals!
        Ya got that right! Last year they won their
        11th in '11, now they're trying for 12 in '12.

Comment

Did the Yankee's even show up in Motown ???
          Last edited by air ohs; 20 Oct 2012, 9:43 AM.

Comment

Go giants!!!!!

Comment

It's not looking good for the Tigers. I wanted to read a hero's story.

Whenever the city is in trouble, their teams pull up the spirit ... c'mon boys!!!
              Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                It's not looking good for the Tigers. I wanted to read a hero's story.

Whenever the city is in trouble, their teams pull up the spirit ... c'mon boys!!!
                I hope the tigers win a couple so the Giants can kick their ass back here. But if they have to sweep them I guess that is okay.

Comment

Metaphorically mushing a slice of 12-grain bread with Malle mustard into your face while wildly screaming, "Here's your gawd damn sandwich!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                    Metaphorically mushing a slice of 12-grain bread with Malle mustard into your face while wildly screaming, "Here's your gawd damn sandwich!!!"
                    I would have to send you back to the kitchen to make me a proper sandwich, 12 grain bread? Please. Besides, you like spanking right? That is what the Giants are doing to the Tigers

Comment

Get the brooms out

Comment

As my ex's British mum used to say, "Shall I shove a broom up me arse and sweep the floor while I'm at it!?"

C'mon Tigers. Your city needs this!

Comment

The boys held on but we may have to concede defeat here ... miracle needed. 3-3 bottom of 10th. :-(

Comment

Oh yeah!

Comment

Done. SF 4-3 bottom of the 10th. :-( :-( :-(

Comment

Working...
                              X